How do I view clips that I've liked under a game's community tab?

Discus and support How do I view clips that I've liked under a game's community tab? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've tried looking everywhere anything to do with captures could be, to no avail. All the other posts are from like 8 years ago and are outdated.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jacob Dixon1, May 22, 2023.

1. Jacob Dixon1
    Jacob Dixon1 Guest

I've tried looking everywhere anything to do with captures could be, to no avail. All the other posts are from like 8 years ago and are outdated.

:)

Jacob Dixon1, May 22, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on viewing clips.

I just want to understand more of the issue you are having. Can you explain further what you meant by game clips under the community tab?

What exactly is the issue you are having? Thanks!
  3. T1TANMONKEY Win User

What happened to Upload?

I would like an answer to this,where do we go to view all community clips?!
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox clips have disappeared

Have you checked under Watch through your profile? There is a Manage Capture tab. Go there. Look for the far left tab where it says On Xbox Live. Try changing that tab to On this Xbox. All the clips should be saved there if not for the first option. It's
    kind of like a backup saves for clips.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?

Hi dupeys,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, the specifics about what clips on Xbox Live are featured on either of those tabs is not public knowledge and is done on the backend very possibly by a bot using a certain algorithm. There is no information whether a group of people make those
    choices or a bot chooses clips randomly from Xbox Live using a certain formula based on what is "trending".

Besides the number of views or likes on a clip, the consistency of how many clips you upload may also be a factor or it can just be completely random. The only people who may have a better insight on how clips get chosen are those people who have actually
    had a clip featured on those tabs. From their experience, you may have a better idea whether there is something else you aren't doing or if the clips are chosen randomly. It may be a good idea to comment on one of those clips that are featured and maybe the
    creator of the clip will message you back.
  6. Misunderstand Win User

Why does Xbox delete my game videos on my local storage without my consent?

Hi I'm very frustrated with this as well! I've recently over the past week been recording hundreds of video clips (Microsoft limits the clips to 4min 1080p on my xbox one s internal 1tb hd and again why?) only to find that all of the clips are gone beyond 1day ago recordings. These clips were recorded to my internal hd and not uploaded to live. I was recording them for myself to be used on my xbox hd and they have been deleted without warning. Why? After some digging I've heard the video has to be viewed to be saved, again why? So my question is how do I know if a game clip is tagged as viewed if I don't see an eye icon on the clip? Do my own views of the clip not count? This is poor software development and I expect better of people operating in 2023. As has been said there should be an option for the auto deletion of game clips if at all. I mean really if someone can't manage their own hd space use maybe they should find another hobby that requires less thought...
Thema:

1. How do I view clips that I've liked under a game's community tab? - Similar Threads - view clips I've

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  6. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  7. How do I view clips which are uploaded from xbox series S on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view clips which are uploaded from xbox series S on PC?: I used to be able to view clips on the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION desktop app. That app is depreciated and the new XBOX app does not allow me to see my clips which were uploaded....
  8. Viewing and Downloading Xbox Clips on Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Viewing and Downloading Xbox Clips on Computer: I had previously asked this question and was not given a useable answer. So here is the question: With the service for Xbox Console Companion App having ended on August 28th, where can we view...
  9. Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer: With the service for Xbox Console Companion App ending August 28th, where can we view our clips and screenshots on the Xbox network? On the console companion app the captures were just under a...
  10. What happen to my xbox profile view clip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen to my xbox profile view clip?: After my xbox one been update few months I can't see the videos and screen shots that I upload in my xbox profile. Only can see it with my iPod Touch 6 generation. Am I the only one dealing with...