How do I use voice chat over my tv rather than through the head set?

Discus and support How do I use voice chat over my tv rather than through the head set? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I use voice chat over my TV speakers rather than on the head set? I know 360 had the option to do so. I want to hear users voice on my TV.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoodooGTS, Jan 3, 2014.

1. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest

How do I use voice chat over my TV speakers rather than on the head set? I know 360 had the option to do so. I want to hear users voice on my TV.

Thanks.

:)

VoodooGTS, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Deathnad
    Deathnad Guest
    How do I use voice chat over my TV rather than through the head set?

Should be obvious but it will "auto-switch" input source, so it will use the kinect microphone if the option vDEACON mentioned is enabled, until you connect a headset at which point it will no longer use the kinect and only the headset. I have not found
    a way to use both.

Deathnad, Jan 3, 2014
  3. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest

I would like to have users voice chat through my TV rather than the head seat. How do I do that? I know on the 360 you had that option.

VoodooGTS, Jan 3, 2014
  4. How do I use voice chat over my tv rather than through the head set?

I want to do the exact opposite lol.

Party chat is really messed up on Xbox One.

Toys R Us Creep, Jan 3, 2014
  5. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest
    I would like to hear users voice through my speakers but use my head set mic to chat.

I know on the 360 we had that option. Does the Xbox One.

VoodooGTS, Oct 31, 2018
  6. VoodooGTS Win User

I do not want kinect as my mic. i want to use my headset mic for my voice and and hear peoples voice through my TV speakers.
  7. DEACON Win User

they don't separate the option anymore on Xbox One .. it's listed as "use Kinect for chat". and not "Play through both" like it is on 360. So just make sure you have that option selected under Kinect Settings.
  8. VoodooGTS Win User

I would like to hear users voice through my speakers but use my head set mic to chat.

I know on the 360 we had that option. Does the Xbox One.
  9. Toys R Us Creep Win User

I want to do the exact opposite lol.

Party chat is really messed up on Xbox One.
  10. Deathnad Win User

Should be obvious but it will "auto-switch" input source, so it will use the kinect microphone if the option vDEACON mentioned is enabled, until you connect a headset at which point it will no longer use the kinect and only the headset. I have not found
    a way to use both.
Thema:

1. How do I use voice chat over my tv rather than through the head set? - Similar Threads - voice chat rather

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  4. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  5. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  6. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  7. Can`t hera mates in the voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t hera mates in the voice chat: Hello, I have the following problem: When I want to play together with my friend in a voice chat, I can't hear him. We have tried using the Xbox Party Chat and Discord. I use a Wireless Turtle...
  8. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  9. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  10. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...