How do I use a yolk instead of controller on PC. I don't have a controller but this game...

Discus and support How do I use a yolk instead of controller on PC. I don't have a controller but this game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to get this Xbox controller off my default for hours on Microsoft Flight simulator. I want to use yolk and throttle but it won't let... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthew sweeting, Feb 2, 2023.

1. How do I use a yolk instead of controller on PC. I don't have a controller but this game...

I've been trying to get this Xbox controller off my default for hours on Microsoft Flight simulator. I want to use yolk and throttle but it won't let me.

:)

matthew sweeting, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

How do I use a yolk instead of controller on PC. I don't have a controller but this game thinks I do. Please help!

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to repair the game by:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. DansR-F20379FB-342B- Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller Registration

I don't own an xbox one, but I have an elite controller which I use on my PC. How then do I register the controller? :(
  4. ZWR63 Win User

Next Xbox Console Will Run PC Games (sort of)

Why keyboard/ mouse so i can do what im doing now without typing with xbox controller. Why bluetooth its better wireless and I wouldnt have to buy the overpriced headsets.
    Why flight yolk because I love my MS flight sims and with this and the above can all be done in my lazyboy in front of my 65 inch. and not at my pc with 32inch
  5. Ronnieee Win User

How do I use a mic if I don't have a controller connected to the Xbox?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with setting up a mic to the Xbox.

There are certain headsets or mic that can be connected to the Xbox wirelessly but that would depend on your headset if it has that capability. If your headset or mic is wired, you will really need a controller for that to be connected because only the controller has the 3.5mm jack.
  6. ZWR63 Win User

Next Xbox Console Will Run PC Games (sort of)

Dont care to run PC games but PC mouse/ keyboard /bluetooth /flight yolk PLEASE
Thema:

How do I use a yolk instead of controller on PC. I don't have a controller but this game...

1. How do I use a yolk instead of controller on PC. I don't have a controller but this game... - Similar Threads - yolk instead controller

2. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  3. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  4. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  5. How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?: Brand new disc that only makes it to 3.4% and just stops after this. I have tried all the things listed before about resetting, going offline and clearing my local saved games but nothing Is it a...
  6. how do i get my xbox to use ipv6 instead of ipv4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my xbox to use ipv6 instead of ipv4?: how would i get it to change on my xbox? b897ade2-0d79-4a1c-9f61-baaa2a4d940e
  7. Why must play game from internal instead of external

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must play game from internal instead of external: I was really getting annoyed by the fact that I had to move my games back and forth for no reason intill I called and got the answer that you have to play from internal not external which is a...
  8. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  9. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  10. msfs 2020 saitek pro flight yolk system

in XBoX on Windows
    msfs 2020 saitek pro flight yolk system: Not sure if its me but when taxing the a320 neo the aircraft pulls to the right and when i look into the settings for the yolk in the sensitivity of the yolk the little white dot happens to be...