How do I upgrade my Xbox live gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

Discus and support How do I upgrade my Xbox live gold to Game Pass Ultimate? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to buy a year of Xbox live and upgrade it too ultimate like I have before. It just completely shut me down saying, "this subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Owens1, Feb 12, 2023.

1. James Owens1
    James Owens1 Guest

I was trying to buy a year of Xbox live and upgrade it too ultimate like I have before. It just completely shut me down saying, "this subscription conflicts with another subscription" which doesn't make sense to me, since they still show the offer "upgrade to game pass ultimate" on the subscription manager page in my Microsoft account to upgrade from gold to ultimate by buying a month of ultimate. but already having tried this in the Xbox store I don't want to spend another 15$ on a message saying, "this subscription conflicts with another subscription". I already lost some money to this and have short termed remedied it by picking up normal game pass for a month, but I don't want to spend $180 a year on it and gold when I could have it and more benefits for $75. Any fixes?

:)

James Owens1, Feb 12, 2023
  2. DionteColeman Win User

Moving to Ultimate Pass

So... I have the 12 month recurring subscription for Xbox Live Gold (£49.99 per year). I want upgrade to Games Pass Ultimate (£10.99 per month).

My question is do I need to cancel my Xbox live gold sub, and then get ultimate pass. Or will it cancel it automatically?
    Hi everyone i have a quick question i have 3 months of Gold will i be upgraded to game pass ?
  3. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

Hi,

Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

To contact them, please go to this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. AlexSingh1 Win User

Upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Yes. As long as you don't have an active Ultimate subscription, any standard Gold or Game Pass you have will upgrade to Ultimate if you buy an Ultimate subscription.
    Thanks for your time and your answer. Do you have any advice on how I should proceed if I wanted to pre-purchase Xbox Live Gold and convert it to Game Pass Ultimate? My current PC Game Pass is set to expire on the 26th and I don't see a way to cancel it.
    Should I wait until then to purchase Live Gold or can I do that now?

Thanks again!
  5. simo311 Win User

Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!)

i might have a clue on what happened here,

when i go to Services & subscriptions' page, on my microsoft account, below the Xbox Live Gold's subscription section, it says:

Enjoy the benefits of Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

so maybe my xbox live gold subscription is turned into a Gold + Game pass subscription, but how? I haven't done anything...
  6. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

Xbox game pass/xbox live

If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

(Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
Thema:

1. How do I upgrade my Xbox live gold to Game Pass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - upgrade live gold

2. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  3. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  4. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  5. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc
  8. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  9. Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag: I recently upgraded my powerline adapter, significantly boosting my internet speed from 20-40 Mbps to 100 Mbps (my connection is still a 100mbps fiber line). However, I've noticed a new issue - my...
  10. Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?: Is it still possible to upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for live 97d033e1-844e-4888-b8c0-d7483a9d3d36