How do I upgrade from standard to deluxe and start playing?

Discus and support How do I upgrade from standard to deluxe and start playing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the standard version of Diablo 4 but my plans have changed and I am now at home this weekend. How can I upgrade to deluxe?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Burt, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Tom Burt
    Tom Burt Guest

I bought the standard version of Diablo 4 but my plans have changed and I am now at home this weekend. How can I upgrade to deluxe?

:)

Tom Burt, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on upgrading to another edition of the game.

Just a heads up that the upgrade option is currently not available from MS store or Xbox store.

An option for you to buy the other edition is you can request a refund for the current edition you have and you can then purchase the correct edition so you will not get double charged.

You can check for refund options here:

http://xbox.com/refunds

Hope that helps!
  3. sirjermz Win User

How do I upgrade my BFV?

I purchased an upgrade card at walmart for 20.00. Upgrades from standard to deluxe. I have entered the code and it says I have deluxe in the bfv addons.. but it wont let me play.
  4. Ken 66 Win User

Battle field 5

They show deluxe upgrade ea says standard
  5. Danscott_1489 Win User

How to upgrade game edition without paying full price

Well I have the standard addition but I want to upgrade to deluxe
  6. Jesse E' Win User

How to upgrade game edition without paying full price

Unfortunately, there is no way to upgrade the Standard Version of the game to the Deluxe Edition. You'll need to purchase the Deluxe edition as a standalone game.
Thema:

1. How do I upgrade from standard to deluxe and start playing? - Similar Threads - upgrade standard deluxe

2. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  3. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  4. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: I have all the add ons downloaded and everything but I am not getting any of the vault edition content in game 3c61c379-454d-41a7-b59c-f53d091ae49f
  7. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: i have everything installed and i have the skins that you get from it but not the black cell battle pass or cod points. edd46b75-feaa-4809-8679-1e060ddb1d1f
  8. How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I...: Hello friends. I bought this game from the eneba site and although the description said that it is for Xbox series x too, I got only the Xbox one version. Can I pay the difference to Microsoft...
  9. I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...: I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade when will i be billed for the standard edition and will i still get early access...
  10. Can I upgrade my purchased digital standard edition game to the deluxe version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upgrade my purchased digital standard edition game to the deluxe version: I bought standard Diablo 4. I want to play it now by upgrading to the deluxe which includes early access 7ec558b7-1873-4d53-bfcf-17fd6affd939