How do I update my Township Game from the Microsoft store?

Discus and support How do I update my Township Game from the Microsoft store? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help with updating my Township game from the Microsoft store. There is always a problem with this when an update comes up. Thank you!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yvonne Taylor, May 27, 2023.

1. How do I update my Township Game from the Microsoft store?

I need help with updating my Township game from the Microsoft store. There is always a problem with this when an update comes up.

Thank you!

:)

Yvonne Taylor, May 27, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Yvonne!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry, here's how to update your game from Microsoft store:

On the taskbar, select Microsoft Store Shopping bag-shaped Store icon to open it.

If you don't see Microsoft Store Shopping bag-shaped Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. Here's how to find it: In the search box on the taskbar, enter Microsoft Store, then select it from the list.

After you've opened Microsoft Store, select More Three-dot More icon > Downloads and updates > Get updates.

If there are issues with the update, would highly recommend you to update your Windows and Device Drivers as well.

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For gaming services:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

if the issue still persists with the update, kindly perform a Windows Update Troubleshooter:

Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows Update > Run the troubleshooter.

When the troubleshooter is finished running, it's a good idea to restart your device.

Next, check for new updates. Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates and then install any available updates.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win...

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  3. YvesBeauregard Win User

Refund

Thanks Brad for the fast reply but when I wrote the question, I wasn't able to choose Microsoft store so I choose Xbox. But in reality it's for a purchase done through Township (from Playrix) on my Windows 10 pc
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

windows 8 game can run in windows 10

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We would like to clarify on what is the issue when attempting to play the game? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Or is the issue trying to install the game? If you could get back to us with more information on the
    issue and steps taken to troubleshoot would be great :)

Here is an article from Township support link provided earlier by XBF Esteban
    "I'm having issues with the game. How do I fix them?"
    Take a look see if it helps out, let us know.
  5. Ben4724 Win User

town ship game

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your concern, are you playing the game via Xbox console or PC? If it was purchased via Microsoft Store there should be an order number. You can check this via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page.

If the order is showing as purchased or completed meaning it is good via Microsoft end. Since its been 24 hours now since you purchased it, then it is best to contact the game developer to report the missing currency as there could be a delay on their server.

For Township game I believe you can reach them via https://playrix.helpshift.com/hc/en/3-township/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information above helps on what to do next. But let us know if you have further questions and we will do everything with our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. andersonpassos Win User

I have a problem with in game purchase on my PC Township

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Note that this channel serves the community, we are not Microsoft employees.

Are you making in-game purchases? Was the Township you installed from the Microsoft Store on your Windows?

If the refund was approved and it was purchased with the credit card, Microsoft refunds it instantly, but your card only refunds within 60 days of purchase if the invoice has already been charged.
Thema:

1. How do I update my Township Game from the Microsoft store? - Similar Threads - update Township Game

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  4. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  5. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....
  7. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  8. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  9. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  10. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...