How do I unmute myself on Xbox remote play and I can’t connect my wired headphone to my...

Discus and support How do I unmute myself on Xbox remote play and I can’t connect my wired headphone to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My mic says that I am on muted, but I am muted 06de1f8d-54d0-4315-b22e-0ae475d6ec01 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos a1, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Carlos a1
    Carlos a1 Guest

How do I unmute myself on Xbox remote play and I can’t connect my wired headphone to my...

My mic says that I am on muted, but I am muted

:)

Carlos a1, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Carlos a1 Win User

How do I unmute myself on Xbox remote play and I can’t connect my wired headphone to my controller I put on Xbox series X

I mean, I play on Xbox series x but my mic on remote play Xbox app will not unmute
  3. MIGUEL ANGEL 3D Win User

headphones

How can I configure my xbox 360 so that it can be heard on my headphones that are connected to the remote?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

How Do I Unmute Myself?

Hey there Steak! We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. We thank you for your continued patience. In the meantime, you could ask the others you are playing with if your mic is too loud. My bet is that they will tell you if it is. Let me
    know if there is anything else I can help you with. Thanks!
  5. Myozunitonirun Win User

How do I unmute myself?

My NAT is set to open and I have tried the second suggestion before.
  6. Watch7ower Win User

How do I unmute myself?

Hi there.

Do you know if the console is reporting your NAT as open? To check, go to console Settings and then Network.

Additionally, you may want to check your privacy settings to see if this is the cause of the issue. Go to Settings > Privacy and Online Settings. From here, select 'Custom'.

Scroll to the right for "Communicate with voice and text' and see what this option is set to. You have the choice to set it to 'everybody', 'friends', or 'block'. If it's currently set to 'block', that would explain the issue you've been experiencing.

Please report back once following the above steps.
Thema:

1. How do I unmute myself on Xbox remote play and I can’t connect my wired headphone to my... - Similar Threads - unmute myself remote

2. HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...: HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which means switch is fine....n...
  3. How do I be unmuted from the hive bedrock for 2 Years!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I be unmuted from the hive bedrock for 2 Years!: I was originally supposed to be muted for 4 weeks but then turn out to be 2 years is there anyway someone can unmute me from The Hive server Minecraft? Isn’t that so way far and why would I wait...
  4. How do I be unmuted from the hive bedrock for 2 Years!

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I be unmuted from the hive bedrock for 2 Years!: I was originally supposed to be muted for 4 weeks but then turn out to be 2 years is there anyway someone can unmute me from The Hive server Minecraft? Isn’t that so way far and why would I wait...
  5. Game Bar doesn't record microphone unless I mute and unmute it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar doesn't record microphone unless I mute and unmute it again: Hello, Whenever I want to use the Game Bar to record the last 30 seconds of my games, the microphone icon appears unmuted, but actually is muted. I have to press mute and unmute to make it work...
  6. Why Cant I unmute players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant I unmute players?: Unmute toggle doesnt work .they can hear me . Ive checked all other settings 9697f19e-4100-493c-b43f-c014a1bf11fa
  7. How do I fix the Xbox app on PC not letting me unmute my mic?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the Xbox app on PC not letting me unmute my mic?: So this has been driving me crazy for the last couple hours. When I use the Xbox app on Windows 11 I cannot unmute my mic but it works with everything else including the game bar. I recently just...
  8. I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat: I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat 0087e138-89a6-4a3e-9833-b9272f4197fe
  9. I can't unmute my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't unmute my friend: I accidently blocked someone in my friends list and I can't unmute them in xbox party's I have him added back and it doesn't show he's blocked anymore. He can hear me but I cant hear him. Any ways...
  10. Rocket League - Chat Error, can't unmute

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League - Chat Error, can't unmute: When I play Rocket League on my xbox series x, anytime a random xbox player joins my team chat they are muted. When I try to unmute them an error appears saying 'you cant umute this player because...