How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no...

Discus and support How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A year or so ago, I tried making a Bungie account for Destiny 2. It asked me to login to Microsoft/Xbox live. I tried & it said my password needed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Larissa Larsen, Feb 5, 2023.

1. How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no...

A year or so ago, I tried making a Bungie account for Destiny 2. It asked me to login to Microsoft/Xbox live. I tried & it said my password needed to be reset. They wanted to send a security code to the number associated to my account. That number no longer works. Now Microsoft has fully locked me out of the account bc of too many attempts with the wrong password. Now I can’t play any Xbox games. I can’t contact customer service because I keep getting links to stupid online forums. Please help. What do I do.

:)

Larissa Larsen, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no longer available? Plz help

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Larissa, As you no longer have access to the security number and made many attempts, the account was blocked, this process is completely automatic on the Microsoft system.

Try following the steps in the link below.

Account has been locked

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Death Speed God Win User

How do I associate a Microsoft account with my Xbox Live account?

4. BedsidePurse839 Win User

Sorry, this Microsoft account is already associated with an Xbox LIve profile.

Hey, I had exactly the same problem as southern snake, i wanted to change my old gamertag profile thing to my new account and so I did what you said, made the third, temporary account and went on my xbox to try to change number 2's account to the account
    of number 3 (the temp) but it wouldnt let me, it just said exactly the same thing (Sorry, this Microsoft account is already associated with and Xbox Live profile)? how can i fix this
  5. goyanks135 Win User

Transfer saves to different account

Each 360 account can be associated with a Live account.

Currently I have:

old 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the old gamertag

new 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the new gamertag

The new account got created when I downloaded my profile using my microsoft sign in. The old account was associated with the same microsoft sign in but it didn't recognize my gamertag change. Now it won't let me sign in to live because it asks for my microsoft
    sign in details. I'm guessing the sign in fails because it's trying to find the microsoft account associated with the old gamertag.

I either need to somehow transfer my saves over to the new 360 account so I can upload them to the cloud, or I need someway for my Xbox to realize that my gamertag changed on the old account so I can sign into live again with that account.
  6. Ryan-Butler Win User

Portal: Still Alive wont play or redownload

i cant reset my console it will remove my original account that microsoft falsely locked and refused to unlock, my password doesnt work on it and hasnt for over a year i'd lose all games associated with that account so im definitely not doing that option
Thema:

How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no...

1. How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no... - Similar Threads - unlock microsoft live

2. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  3. How do I unlock my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlock my Microsoft account?: I tried logging in sometime last week and it said my account has been locked, It said navigate to aka.ms/compliancelock to fix it, I filled out both forms waited about 5 days and didn't get any...
  4. Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking: I've played my Xbox today and my daily quests for playing an Xbox game are not unlocking. To be clear I'm not registering as having completed the quest, not that they've unlocked and I can't turn...
  5. I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option...: I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option so I removed device from account. But my PC is still locked. How can I get on it. It won't let me reset it...
  6. Unlock Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlock Microsoft account: Hello, at the beginning of this year I lost access to my Microsoft account which has Minecraft connected to it. First I thought it was a lost cause, but then I tried getting it back through...
  7. What is up with achievements not unlocking and Microsoft doing nothing about it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is up with achievements not unlocking and Microsoft doing nothing about it?: I've just finished resident evil 7 on madhouse difficulty, collecting all the antique coins along the way for the achievement which did not unlock. This is very frustrating for reasons I don't...
  8. **** ACCOUNT VANISHED AFTER UNLOCKING **** MICROSOFT FORCING REPURCHASE

in XBoX Accessibility
    **** ACCOUNT VANISHED AFTER UNLOCKING **** MICROSOFT FORCING REPURCHASE: old account vanished at migraiton, had to make a new microsoft account, now ITS VANISHED TO **** HEADS, they want us to PURCHASE AGAIN **** NO> ****> 1f378893-6b3f-46a6-8b00-68c8e29107c0
  9. Microsoft doesn't want to unlock my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft doesn't want to unlock my account: I have been trying for months and like the title say's microsoft doesnt want to unlock my account, I got hacked and manage to enter the account back via windows PIN since it was connected to my...
  10. Can Microsoft support unlock achievements in games if they stop giving credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft support unlock achievements in games if they stop giving credit?: I've just gone around and around with ubisoft support about achievements being stuck partially completed from assassins creed syndicate and its DLC Jack the ripper. We got to the end of everything...