How do I unlock more regions and languages on my Xbox one if locked in china region and...

Discus and support How do I unlock more regions and languages on my Xbox one if locked in china region and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I formatted my Xbox one console, but when I formatted it, it became Chinese and it is only locked in one region and language.. it also needs a besTv... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Newton Mwale, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Newton Mwale
    Newton Mwale Guest

How do I unlock more regions and languages on my Xbox one if locked in china region and...

I formatted my Xbox one console, but when I formatted it, it became Chinese and it is only locked in one region and language.. it also needs a besTv number which I don't know or have cause I'm located in south Africa and I only have a Microsoft account not a BesTv account.

:)

Newton Mwale, Dec 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I unlock more regions and languages on my Xbox one if locked in china region and Chinese language.

Did you download the Chinese firmware by accident?
  3. Georges C. Win User

How do I unlock more regions and languages on my Xbox one if locked in china region and Chinese language.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Newton, this is strange, because when we reset an Xbox to factory it asks the region and the time you are, with that it can determine the best region option.

Xbox has 3 options when it comes to language, account region, console and store.

Go to your Xbox and follow the procedures below to correctly select the region you want.

Sign in to your Xbox console. Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard. Select Profile & System > Settings > System > Language & Location
  4. Newton Mwale Win User

I erased everything, it brought Chinese, so I thought I did something wrong so I tried formatting it again, it still brought Chinese.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I assume that’s what you meant by formatting it, has this console always been Chinese
  6. Newton Mwale Win User

It's like my console is a Chinese console, because it only has one region and language. And it's like Microsoft log in has been disabled because it needs a BesTv account not Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. How do I unlock more regions and languages on my Xbox one if locked in china region and... - Similar Threads - unlock more regions

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  4. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  5. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  6. some individual achievements need a small description on how to unlock it. This is more...

in XboX Insiders
    some individual achievements need a small description on how to unlock it. This is more...: I believe it would be highly useful if the individual achievements provided by the game came with some details on how to unlock it. The type of achievement this would require are Rare achievements...
  7. Outlaw Golf: 9 More Holes of Xmas for Xbox will not unlock other charachters while being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outlaw Golf: 9 More Holes of Xmas for Xbox will not unlock other charachters while being...: I have played numerous games of OG9MHoX on my Xbox 360 and I can't seem to unlock new characters. I've played as Summer, I've played as Ice Trey, I've played against the computer, I've played 1...
  8. achievements don't unlock no more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements don't unlock no more: since the new update the halo 5 achievements wont unlock any more any one having the same issue. 38cc3625-2a95-4017-8055-1b7f2d46e5b9
  9. How can I unlock more courses?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I unlock more courses?: Hi everyone I really like Powerstar Golf, but I am limited to just two courses? I am at level 11 now and I have to keep playing on the same two courses. The other two...
  10. My xbox 360 achievements do not unlock more

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 achievements do not unlock more: My xbox 360 achievements did not unlock anymore, I took a code of conduct where my X360 hackers were reset, and I would like to unlock these achievements again and today I can not, I would like...