How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls...

Discus and support How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to link it with a new account pls help baa36ac3-82ec-43b5-95ad-7c20961acdc1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anishvellanki, Dec 18, 2020.

1. How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls...

I am trying to link it with a new account pls help

:)

Anishvellanki, Dec 18, 2020
  2. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  3. Cautious Kate Win User

I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls
  4. RED_Racing24 Win User

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!

Update. I was just triyng to make anew account (which I did) but I couldn't sign in with this one either, even though it was 100% new. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the Minecraft itself.
  5. claudioramos123 Win User

6. ManuelJung Win User

How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls help

I am trying to link it with a new account pls help
Thema:

How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls...

1. How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls... - Similar Threads - unlink ps4 minecraft

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?: I've been trying to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 minecraft account, even tho i go to settings, profile, unlink, etc, but when i try to log another account, it says "another account is...
  4. I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.: I dont know the password email or nothing. Only the gamertag on Xbox 85b0331d-2e36-4b1f-babf-182d830a2196
  5. I want to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 on minecraft, but I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 on minecraft, but I no longer have access to...: All I know is the gamertag for the account. 61a7a6c5-8b8c-4908-b343-1487e6b7b17f
  6. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my PS4 on Minecraft if I dont know my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my PS4 on Minecraft if I dont know my Microsoft...: All I know is the gamertag. Not the email or password. 69b817ed-449b-4270-b0a0-6c48d40a5fe0
  7. How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4: Hello! So I was trying to log into Minecraft but I forgot the information to the previously linked Minecraft account (I only have the username). The thing is I’m signed out on Minecraft, so...
  8. How do I unlink my minecraft account from PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my minecraft account from PS4?: Trying to unlink my minecraft account from my playstation account. I dont have access to the old minecraft account and cannot even log into it. It still wont let me add my new account. because im...
  9. How to Unlink/Relink PS4 account for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Unlink/Relink PS4 account for Minecraft: I am unable to sign into my microsoft account on the PS4 version of Minecraft. I originally created a minecraft account years ago with Mojang, and migrated it to link to my Microsoft account...
  10. How to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PS4: Split from this thread. This same problem has happened to me I linked my moms Microsoft account to Minecraft on ps4 and I've tried alot of things like going into MC and clicking account...