How do I unlink my moms email and add my new microsoft email to my minecraft account?

Discus and support How do I unlink my moms email and add my new microsoft email to my minecraft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft account is linked to my moms email and I want to link it to my personal email and be able to sign into minecraft with my email and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Walter Brady, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Walter Brady
    Walter Brady Guest

How do I unlink my moms email and add my new microsoft email to my minecraft account?

My Minecraft account is linked to my moms email and I want to link it to my personal email and be able to sign into minecraft with my email and not hers. i want my account solely linked to my personal email and have hers off of it.

:)

Walter Brady, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Walter, By your description you have migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, try contacting Mojang support to see if they can help you.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Is there a way to change the email associated with my Xbox?

Hi Rukia! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can add a different email address to the account, but to completely unlink your mom's email from it, the email will need to be deleted from Microsoft, if the email it's not from Microsoft there would be no problem, but if it is, you will lose access to it
  4. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  5. ManriqueHernandez Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Can you unlinked the fam fam 5 form

Minecraft pls
  6. sad doodle Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?

I forgot I used my email from my brothers microsoft account, so when I went to link mine it connected to his account, I removed my email and created a new microsoft account for myself and when I tried to link it (I assumed since it was the same email it
    would have to follow my new microsoft account) but to no avail, now I'm screwed lol
Thema:

1. How do I unlink my moms email and add my new microsoft email to my minecraft account? - Similar Threads - unlink moms email

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  9. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  10. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...