How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from a PSN Account ?

Discus and support How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from a PSN Account ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; At first, I tried to link My Microsoft Account with My PSN Account; and it didn’t work. I then tried to sign into My Microsoft Account on ANOTHER PSN... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jahné, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Jahné
    Jahné Guest

At first, I tried to link My Microsoft Account with My PSN Account; and it didn’t work.

I then tried to sign into My Microsoft Account on ANOTHER PSN Account; and it did work.

But, I now want to unlink them. If someone knows a way I can see what Account is linked to my Microsoft Account, please tell me. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for 3 months with no progress.

Thx,

:)

Jahné, Feb 6, 2023
  2. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  3. KatryanaJazmin Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hey there! So I was hopeful that this would solve my problem but unfortunately it did not. I tried to unlink like it said in the form that you COPIED AND PASTED, but to no luck. If someone can reply with how to unlink a ps account, i didnt recently link
    this account it must have been from when i was in middle school/ highschool on an account I no longer use. How do I unlink my minecraft/ microsoft email from a psn account I no loner use?
  4. Farscape247 Win User

once a microsoft account is linked to a psn account it cannot be unlinked.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jahné, click on the link below and log in with your account, you will see all the developers and services that you have linked to your account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent

If Sony is linked, click Edit and remove the link.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn?

once connected microsoft accounts cannot be unlinked from a psn account.
Thema:

1. How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from a PSN Account ? - Similar Threads - unlink Microsoft Account

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  5. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  6. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  7. can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?: i got an xbox off of my older brother and have always used his account, he now has bought an xbox and we dont want to share an account the account is connected to his microsoft email which is his...
  8. Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation: I have accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my husbands profile on the PlayStation and I now can’t unlink it. Help! I’m in trouble! 702f9475-dace-4fe6-8484-6d4833d1c5dc
  9. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  10. Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft: So I'm trying to log into minecraft on the PS5, but I no longer have access to the Microsoft account that was associated with it as it's been deleted. Is there anyway to remove it so I can link...