How do I unlink MS account from a PSN account that does not exist?

Discus and support How do I unlink MS account from a PSN account that does not exist? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try linking my ms account to psn account through Minecraft it says it’s already linked to another psn account. Idk how that’s possible as I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VB420, Jan 27, 2023.

1. VB420
    VB420 Guest

When I try linking my ms account to psn account through Minecraft it says it’s already linked to another psn account. Idk how that’s possible as I just created this psn account and have never played Minecraft on a ps4. I do however have my ms account linked to my switch Minecraft account. So yeah. Help me.

:)

VB420, Jan 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello VB420,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

You may see all the apps and services that are connected to your Microsoft Account by logging in, clicking "Privacy" at the top, scrolling down to "Apps & Services," and then clicking the link that says "Apps and services that can access your data." From there, you should search for the particular app or game that is giving you problems. Choose the game link then click "Edit," you can take that permission away from your account. When you run a game in example, Minecraft on the PS4, it should prompt you to re-establish that connection, after which you can add the appropriate account.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password, what can i do?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help unlinking a PSN account from your Xbox accout.

Just a heads up that unlinking this would really require you to have access to your PSN account because that is where you also need to unlink it from your Xbox account.

There is no option from the Xbox account to unlink the PSN account unfortunately because this was linked through PSN in the first place. You would need to recover the PSN account in order for you to do that.
  5. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  6. KatryanaJazmin Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hey there! So I was hopeful that this would solve my problem but unfortunately it did not. I tried to unlink like it said in the form that you COPIED AND PASTED, but to no luck. If someone can reply with how to unlink a ps account, i didnt recently link
    this account it must have been from when i was in middle school/ highschool on an account I no longer use. How do I unlink my minecraft/ microsoft email from a psn account I no loner use?
Thema:

1. How do I unlink MS account from a PSN account that does not exist? - Similar Threads - unlink account PSN

2. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  3. Unlink Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Microsoft account from psn: Im locked out of my Microsoft account that's linked to my psn account and it won't let me change the password 3a812e9c-a570-4848-846b-d304fbc83282
  4. How do i unlink my psn minecraft microsoft account if the account doesnt exsist anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink my psn minecraft microsoft account if the account doesnt exsist anymore: So i change my email linked to the account i was going to sign in to the account since it was linked to a different xbox account so i could biy realms on my ps4 but i cant unlink the microsoft...
  5. Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn: As the question goes I can’t unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my PlayStation, I’ve tried everything. Such as delete ong storage data from my ps5 and no results I’ve already contacted...
  6. how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn: Hey I’ve had this problem for a year or two now and Idk what to do, whenever I try to sign into one of my Microsoft accounts on my psn, it says I already have an account linked that I can’t access...
  7. so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password,...: i need to unlink a psn account without the psn's pasword 8a80c791-bcf2-4e13-b022-59672bdf29ed
  8. Is there a way to unlink my PSN account from my microsoft account withouth accessing my PS4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to unlink my PSN account from my microsoft account withouth accessing my PS4?: So, I was wondering is it was able to unlink a PSN account from a microsoft account withouth having access to the PSN account. 530104a0-6de7-4410-8b6a-9cec60f45f5d
  9. How can I unlink a Microsoft account from a PSN account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I unlink a Microsoft account from a PSN account?: My Microsoft account is glitched, it exists but doesn’t excise. I can’t login and I can’t creat a new on. It is stopping me from playing PlayStation games. Can I unlink them and make a new...
  10. Unlink Microsoft account from psn account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Microsoft account from psn account: Can't log into Microsoft account on my playstation 3c295d66-8ae0-4b84-bc13-5dc204e06259