How do I unlink a perma banned Roblox account from Xbox one

Discus and support How do I unlink a perma banned Roblox account from Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is actually for my friend, any information will be helpful. My friend was banned for being a lil (very) rude on Roblox to kids. lol. I’m only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nut TheBuster, Jun 1, 2023.

1. How do I unlink a perma banned Roblox account from Xbox one

This is actually for my friend, any information will be helpful.

My friend was banned for being a lil (very) rude on Roblox to kids. lol.

I’m only doing this cause we wan play games together and they have to make a new account so we can play togetha. Basically they wanna use their new account on the Xbox but bc they got perma banned on their old linked account that they can’t log back into (bc it’s perma banned) we don know how to unlink their banned account.

We just wanna play, I don’t know if it’s possible to unlink the banned account but currently we’re both trying everything bc we won play together ig.

Help a dude out ig

Don’t judge my interests on Roblox pls I just like the block game How do I unlink a perma banned Roblox account from Xbox one :)

:)

Nut TheBuster, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

It can only be unlinked from the roblox side as it is linked on their servers, microsoft has no access. you can try and contact roblox support but as it is a perma ban then they may not let you unlink it as that would defeat the purpose of a ban.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about that news. Let's see what we can do about that here.

To confirm, was it his Xbox account that was permanently banned or his Roblox account?

If it was his Xbox account, I am afraid that we can only do so much about it. You may need to contact the Roblox Support team to help you unlink his Roblox account from his perma banned Xbox account. Since it's an in-game account linking/unlinking issue, Microsoft doesn't have full control over it but the publisher/developer.
  4. Pedro Francisco1 Win User

When I discovered that my account had been locked in spite of my numerous attempts to get in, I was shocked.I notified a friend about it, and she informed me that the problem had been resolved by dre_Splitt on Instagram, giving me access to my account and all of my belongings once more. I am able to obtain her email address, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
  5. l BROOKLYN I Win User

I have a banned account linked to preview dashboard

Hi Digital, no I don't have access because the account I initially signed up with got perma banned, so I can't login to the preview forums nor can I unlink the account from the beta dashboard.
  6. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
Thema:

1. How do I unlink a perma banned Roblox account from Xbox one - Similar Threads - unlink perma banned

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  9. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  10. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...