How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to.

Discus and support How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I made my first Microsoft account a few years ago. I layer went to get on Minecraft but forgot the email and password so I made a new one. Now I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThatOneKKK_Member, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to.

I made my first Microsoft account a few years ago. I layer went to get on Minecraft but forgot the email and password so I made a new one. Now I need to unlink the old one so I can link the new one. Old user - RentedSteam773. If anyone can help please let me know.

:)

ThatOneKKK_Member, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Mojang “Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.”

We may need to check all Microsoft accounts that you own to fix this. For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. KatryanaJazmin Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hey there! So I was hopeful that this would solve my problem but unfortunately it did not. I tried to unlink like it said in the form that you COPIED AND PASTED, but to no luck. If someone can reply with how to unlink a ps account, i didnt recently link
    this account it must have been from when i was in middle school/ highschool on an account I no longer use. How do I unlink my minecraft/ microsoft email from a psn account I no loner use?
  4. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

If you linked this deleted gmail account (that was your Microsoft account) to your PSN account, it cannot be unlinked.

If you recover this gmail account you can actually unlink it from your PSN account, but once you link a Microsoft account to a PSN account, you cannot link any other Microsoft account to it. Only the original one can be linked again.

I'm sorry about that and I hope you understand.
Thema:

1. How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to. - Similar Threads - unlink Microsoft account

2. How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from a PSN Account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from a PSN Account ?: At first, I tried to link My Microsoft Account with My PSN Account; and it didn’t work. I then tried to sign into My Microsoft Account on ANOTHER PSN Account; and it did work. But, I now want to...
  3. Unable to unlink Minecraft from Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to unlink Minecraft from Microsoft account.: When I try to unlink my Minecraft from my Microsoft account on Ps4 it doesn't work and the game just crashes or shows a message that "Something Went Wrong. Your accounts were not able to be...
  4. How do I unlink a microsoft account from minecraft playstation edition while signed out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink a microsoft account from minecraft playstation edition while signed out?: I have been signed out of Minecraft Playstation edition and need a microsoft account to access the full game, I cannot unlink this microsoft account while signed out and i have no clue what...
  5. My minecraft will not allow me to unlink my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft will not allow me to unlink my microsoft account.: I have this problem on bedrock edition PS4 The reason I am doing this is because my old Microsoft account is the one that is currently linked It either says "Your accounts were not able to be...
  6. How can I Unlink Microsoft Account from PlayStation account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Unlink Microsoft Account from PlayStation account?: I recently got Minecraft on the ps5 and began to login as I already had a Microsoft account. When I was logging in I accidentally pressed cancel which made it glitch. Now when I try to log in it...
  7. Why can’t I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft?: Just like the title says, I’m unable to unlink my Microsoft account from my Minecraft account. Here’s some information about my situation: - I’m playing on a PlayStation 4 - I’m trying to link...
  8. How to unlink deleted Microsoft account to psn id

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink deleted Microsoft account to psn id: Alright so basically I have this old Microsoft account that I don't use anymore and I deleted it, but I forgot that it was linked to my PSN ID. I didn't think too much of it since the account was...
  9. How to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PS4: Split from this thread. This same problem has happened to me I linked my moms Microsoft account to Minecraft on ps4 and I've tried alot of things like going into MC and clicking account...
  10. How do I unlink my moms email and add my new microsoft email to my minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my moms email and add my new microsoft email to my minecraft account?: My Minecraft account is linked to my moms email and I want to link it to my personal email and be able to sign into minecraft with my email and not hers. i want my account solely linked to my...