How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to.

Discus and support How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I made my first Microsoft account a few years ago. I layer went to get on Minecraft but forgot the email and password so I made a new one. Now I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThatOneKKK_Member, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to.

I made my first Microsoft account a few years ago. I layer went to get on Minecraft but forgot the email and password so I made a new one. Now I need to unlink the old one so I can link the new one. Old user - RentedSteam773. If anyone can help please let me know.

:)

ThatOneKKK_Member, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Mojang “Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.”

We may need to check all Microsoft accounts that you own to fix this. For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password, what can i do?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help unlinking a PSN account from your Xbox accout.

Just a heads up that unlinking this would really require you to have access to your PSN account because that is where you also need to unlink it from your Xbox account.

There is no option from the Xbox account to unlink the PSN account unfortunately because this was linked through PSN in the first place. You would need to recover the PSN account in order for you to do that.
  4. KatryanaJazmin Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hey there! So I was hopeful that this would solve my problem but unfortunately it did not. I tried to unlink like it said in the form that you COPIED AND PASTED, but to no luck. If someone can reply with how to unlink a ps account, i didnt recently link
    this account it must have been from when i was in middle school/ highschool on an account I no longer use. How do I unlink my minecraft/ microsoft email from a psn account I no loner use?
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink a random Nintendo Switch from my Microsoft account

Recently my account was compromised and connected to a random nintendo switch. Now I have no clue as to how to unlink the nintendo switch from my account as the only forums I've seen about this situation if you have access to the nintendo switch. I dont have access to the switch so how do I unlink the account from my Microsoft one?
    The problem with unlinking this is gonna be the fact that its your Microsoft account is linked to the switch account and not the other way around.

The linking process starts on Nintendo's end. Therefore unlinking it would also have to be done from Nintendo's end.
  6. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
Thema:

1. How do I unlink a Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN that I have no access to. - Similar Threads - unlink Microsoft account

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  5. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  6. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  7. can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?: i got an xbox off of my older brother and have always used his account, he now has bought an xbox and we dont want to share an account the account is connected to his microsoft email which is his...
  8. Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation: I have accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my husbands profile on the PlayStation and I now can’t unlink it. Help! I’m in trouble! 702f9475-dace-4fe6-8484-6d4833d1c5dc
  9. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  10. Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft: So I'm trying to log into minecraft on the PS5, but I no longer have access to the Microsoft account that was associated with it as it's been deleted. Is there anyway to remove it so I can link...