How do i unlink a Fortnite account from ym microsoft account?

Discus and support How do i unlink a Fortnite account from ym microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so i tried it from Epic Games, but it says that this Microsoft acc has a different Epic Games accoutn attatched to it. Logic would tell me to then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dylan kuyper, Mar 18, 2023.

1. dylan kuyper
    dylan kuyper Guest

Okay so i tried it from Epic Games, but it says that this Microsoft acc has a different Epic Games accoutn attatched to it. Logic would tell me to then just sign in through the xbl/microsoft account into Epic games, but No. It tells me when i do that, that this microsoft/xbl account does indeed NOT have a fortnite account and i should create one. Can someone please assist me on this as it is starting to annoy me that i cant connect with ym New Xbox to my Account.

:)

dylan kuyper, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dylan, click on the link below and log in with your Microsoft account and see if you have Epic Games linked to your account, if you have more than one Microsoft account you will have to repeat the process and login.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Transfer accounts

At the moment, there is no way to transfer game progress/purchases from one Microsoft account/gamertag to another so you are limited in what you can do on MS side.

If your son is only playing Fortnite and that's the only game involved though, you may check on Epic side if and how is possible to unlink and relink the epic account so that everything strictly related to the Epic account may be managed
    in the process.

This may help:

https://www.fortnite-2fa.com/how-to-unlink-xbox-account-from-fortnite-without-verification/
  4. Claudius.H Win User

Merged a wrong Skype accout on Xbox One - need help

5. Belen T.C. Win User

Unlinking Fortnite account from Ex GF Xbox

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation with your ex-girlfriend and your Fortnite account. I understand how frustrating it must be to lose access to your account and your V-Bucks. Unfortunately, we cannot merge or transfer accounts between different Xbox profiles or platforms. The only way to unlink your Fortnite account from her Xbox profile is to log in to her Xbox account and remove it from there. If you don't have access to her Xbox account, you will need to contact her and ask her to do it for you.
    For your reference, you may check this link: How do I unlink my console account from my Epic Games account? - Epic Accounts Support

Alternatively, you can create a new Fortnite account and link it to your own Xbox profile, but you will lose all your progress and purchases on your old account. However, you can try contacting Epic Games, the developer of Fortnite, for assistance with this issue. They may be able to help you unlink your account from your ex-girlfriend's Xbox account or merge your accounts. You can contact Epic Games support through their website Epic Games Support or by emailing them at support@epicgames.com.

In the meantime, I recommend changing your Fortnite account password again and enabling two-factor authentication to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You can also try logging into your account on a different device or platform to see if that helps.

I hope this information helps.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

guest accounts and unlinks

this may help

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/?s=epic-accounts&f=how-do-i-change-the-email-on-my-epic-games-account&l=en

http://www.davevoyles.com/2018/05/20/unlink-xbox-live-account-fortnite/
Thema:

1. How do i unlink a Fortnite account from ym microsoft account? - Similar Threads - unlink Fortnite account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...
  9. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  10. Unlinking Fortnite account from Ex GF Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Fortnite account from Ex GF Xbox: My Ex Gf has my Fortnite account tied up in her Xbox account and I need to some how log her officially out of that account. She has been spending my V-Bucks and logging me out making it basically...