How do I unlink a EA child account from my Xbox pc account and I don't have access to the...

Discus and support How do I unlink a EA child account from my Xbox pc account and I don't have access to the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to unlink a child EA account from my Xbox account so i can play EA games on my Xbox game pass and I don't have the parent account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by roycethegod, Jan 19, 2023.

1. roycethegod
    roycethegod Guest

How do I unlink a EA child account from my Xbox pc account and I don't have access to the...

I need to unlink a child EA account from my Xbox account so i can play EA games on my Xbox game pass and I don't have the parent account.

:)

roycethegod, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I unlink an EA-Account that I do not have access to?

Hello again, Tim. I'm sorry to hear that EA Support couldn't unlink the account from their side.

If they are unable to do so, you should ask them for the procedure to recover an EA account to which you don't have access. Once you regain access, you can manually unlink the account yourself. They should be able to guide you on how to recover the account, even if you request the procedure from a different account.

I can understand the frustration this situation may cause, as I am also a gamer like you. Unfortunately, as a player, I don't have access to any accounts, whether Xbox or EA. As mentioned before, the linking and unlinking process is handled by EA, not Xbox.

Once again I appreciate your understanding, friend.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Dericka Win User

How do I unlink a EA child account from my Xbox pc account and I don't have access to the parent account.

Oh, you can select any game then follow through and select Manage my account.
  4. roycethegod Win User

How do I unlink a EA child account from my Xbox pc account and I don't have access to the parent account.

it just says to search for a game and my case is not a game
  5. roycethegod Win User

i dont see a contact button all it says is choose a game and if i click the link or unlink its just a page that doesnt allow me to unlink it
  6. Dericka Win User

Thema:

1. How do I unlink a EA child account from my Xbox pc account and I don't have access to the... - Similar Threads - unlink child account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  9. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  10. Unlink Child Account to add to new Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Child Account to add to new Family Account: Hello, Having a really difficult time with this. Setup Parental controls on my kids xbox/xbox live account years ago. I still have access to my Hotmail account I linked it to, and can still...