How do I Uninstall Gamepass games after cancelling Gamepass Subscription (PC)

Discus and support How do I Uninstall Gamepass games after cancelling Gamepass Subscription (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I got Gamepass a while ago and installed a few games, I have since cancelled my subscription but did not uninstall the games, how do i go about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finlay James, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Finlay James
    Finlay James Guest

Hi,

I got Gamepass a while ago and installed a few games, I have since cancelled my subscription but did not uninstall the games, how do i go about removing them from my pc now that i can no longer access them.

Thanks, Fin

:)

Finlay James, Dec 28, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To uninstall Gamepass games from your PC after canceling your Gamepass subscription, you can follow these steps:

Press the Windows key + I to open the "Settings" app.

Go to "Apps" and click on "Apps & features".

Scroll down to find the Gamepass game you want to uninstall and click on it.

Click on the "Uninstall" button and follow the prompts to uninstall the game.

Repeat the process for any other Gamepass games you want to uninstall.

If you are unable to uninstall the games through the "Apps & features" section in the "Settings" app, you can try uninstalling them through the "Control Panel". To do this, follow these steps:

Press the Windows key + R to open the "Run" dialog.

Type "control" and press Enter to open the "Control Panel".

Go to "Programs" and click on "Uninstall a program".

Scroll down to find the Gamepass game you want to uninstall and click on it.

Click on the "Uninstall" button and follow the prompts to uninstall the game.

Repeat the process for any other Gamepass games you want to uninstall.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

When you refunded the Ultimate GamePass you essentially canceled all subscriptions, as UGP is Xbox Live, GamePass for console and PC. You will have to resubscribe to Xbox Live and GamePass again.
  4. REK 1 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

Try to UNINSTALL the GAMEPASS app, now do a sign out and RESTART PC, after SIGN IN, make sure PC is UPDATED , no do fresh download GAMEPASS app, see if any change
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

You purchased gamepass and then canceled your Xbox live. Now you want to cancel gamepass so then when the subscription times run out you will no londer have either gamepass or live. You canceled both.

I do not see any store refunding you for a subscription you bought, activated then canceled.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold

Do you have a base Gamepass or a Gamepass Ultimate subscritpion?

Because there is a huge difference... if you have the base gamepass you can definetly have a separate gold subscritpion, I had this situation in the past.

But if you have the gamepass ultimate the situation is different since all the other subscriptions are absorbed by the ultimate.

In general if you cancel a subscription you will immediately lose all the benefits, for example if you cancel the gamepass you will not be able to play any gamepass game immediately.

If you only cancel the recurring billing you will maintein all the beniefist up to the point it has been paid to.
Thema:

1. How do I Uninstall Gamepass games after cancelling Gamepass Subscription (PC) - Similar Threads - Uninstall Gamepass games

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  4. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  5. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  6. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  7. How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?: How to remove/uninstall Game Bar? 77cfbfd5-1588-4d0f-b9c6-4c47ed899049
  8. PC gamepass games keep reinstalling after an uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC gamepass games keep reinstalling after an uninstall: I have very frustrating issue going on: Several games from gamepass collection that I have installed earlier and uninstalled later, keep getting redownloaded and reinstalled by the xbox app. Some...
  9. (PC) Gamepass I uninstalled a tmnt shredders revenge and now it wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Gamepass I uninstalled a tmnt shredders revenge and now it wont load: no errors pop up or anything, I uninstalled because the game wouldn't let me change colors, and upon reinstalling, the game wont start, it says launching game on the bottom right for 1s then it...
  10. Will Xbox PC Gamepass save in-game progress even if the games are uninstalled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox PC Gamepass save in-game progress even if the games are uninstalled?: I had 7 days to die amongst other games on my old gaming laptop and had a great run, unfortunately my gaming laptop broke so I had to buy a new one. After setting up my new PC I signed into Xbox...