How do I uninstall a xbox game pass game without a subscription (Windows 10)

Discus and support How do I uninstall a xbox game pass game without a subscription (Windows 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I stopped my Xbox Game Pass PC subscription a couple of months ago, but forgot to uninstall the games I now want to clear some space on my PC but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gamingdj, Nov 25, 2022.

1. gamingdj
    gamingdj Guest

I stopped my Xbox Game Pass PC subscription a couple of months ago, but forgot to uninstall the games

I now want to clear some space on my PC but don't know how to uninstall the games I installed through the Xbox game pass and xbox app

:)

gamingdj, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Gamingdj, You can delete the game in 2 ways, my friend.

By the xbox app, and by your windows system.

Below, I am sending the official microsoft link, containing both steps ok?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Pc game pass

Hello Mpurk,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns saved data missing from Xbox Game Pass games that you have played thoroughly on your Windows 10 PC.

The Xbox Game Pass subscription allows users to own games temporarily, or at least for the amount of time that a Game Pass subscription is active on a Microsoft account. This means you gain full access from beginning to end of each game title. If the saves
    have begun to disappear, or have in some case become corrupt, we would like to suggest that you attempt to follow our
    how to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10 support article for steps on removing and then adding
    the games.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

The game closes without giving error

Hello DiegoAriza Rivas,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Wolfenstein and other Xbox Game Pass games are crashing when you try to play with a friend. Do both accounts own Xbox Game Pass? The ability to

share Xbox Game Pass games
    is a feature on the Xbox One, but it is not available on a Windows 10 computer. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . We have a support article that provides
    troubleshooting for games crashing on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.

Do you have the right subscription plan? Because you can usa Game Pass PC or Game Pass Ultimate on a Windows 10 PC, but if you have only the Xbox Game Pass subscription, this plan is valid only for Xbox console.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

xbox insider app isnt working.

Hello again David,

We thank you for updating us, and providing that correction.

In this case, we will provide the support article with steps on how to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows
    which will work the same for applications on your Windows 10 PC. We would now like to clarify if this will concern the Xbox Game Pass for
    PC (Beta)
    or the Xbox Insider Hub app? If this concerns the Beta application of Xbox Game Pass for PC, you may also
    follow the steps provided through the official Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. How do I uninstall a xbox game pass game without a subscription (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - uninstall game pass

2. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  3. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  4. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  5. How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?: How to remove/uninstall Game Bar? 77cfbfd5-1588-4d0f-b9c6-4c47ed899049
  6. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?: I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning on the console(internal and external...
  7. Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar: i found a post with an "answer" to someone who had the same question. i would reply to that post and/or those "answers" but the thread is locked. i need to re open it because i'm extremely...
  8. Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...
  9. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...: I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer. What could be the problem? I uninstalled...
  10. Why does my PC Game Pass game uninstall automatically?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my PC Game Pass game uninstall automatically?: So I've been playing Lies of P since it's become available on Game Pass, and really loving it. but for it keeps getting deleted off my PC and I have to install it again, it's happened like 4 or 5...