How do I un-connect a hacked Microsoft account from my PS4
Discus and support How do I un-connect a hacked Microsoft account from my PS4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was recently trying to connect my Microsoft account to transfer stuff from Minecraft dungeons ps4 to my pc but when I tried connecting my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shane Ziegler, Feb 21, 2023.
Thema:
How do I un-connect a hacked Microsoft account from my PS4
Loading...
-
How do I un-connect a hacked Microsoft account from my PS4 - Similar Threads - connect hacked Microsoft
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect
in XboX InsidersThe Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC... -
My microsoft account has been hacked and they changed every single connection i have to it,...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy microsoft account has been hacked and they changed every single connection i have to it,...: I have tried the to chat with a representetive on their help chat, but there isnt a single option to chat with them about being hacked, all it does is give a text to help you but that didnt work... -
What if my microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email connected to my account?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat if my microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email connected to my account?: I was playing minecraft when i made the mistake of adding someone on discord and "verifying" in their server. The verification required my Minecraft username and email as well as the verification... -
My account was hacked and the gmail connected to it was deleted and when i login with that...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account was hacked and the gmail connected to it was deleted and when i login with that...: So i was dumb enough to give a microsoft code to an untrustworthy place and got my account hacked. They deleted the gmail i have access to and added their own gmail (I have the gmail they added... -
My account has been hacked and the email connected to my account has been changed.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account has been hacked and the email connected to my account has been changed.: Recently I tried signing into my Microsoft account and I was met with he message "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." and when I go to recover my... -
My Mincrosoft account which connect with my minecraft account has been hacked and deleted.
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Mincrosoft account which connect with my minecraft account has been hacked and deleted.: Yesterday, I try to open my minecraft launcher, and it said that my email hasn't had mincrosoft account yet. So I recreate a new mincrosoft account to see if there's still connect with my...