How do I turn on sharing for ultimate
Discus and support How do I turn on sharing for ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother recently bought Xbox Ultimate on my Xbox on a separate account from mine and my account doesn’t have any ultimate or gold perks, how do I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evan Torres1, Mar 11, 2023.
Thema:
How do I turn on sharing for ultimate
Loading...
-
How do I turn on sharing for ultimate - Similar Threads - turn sharing ultimate
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?
in XboX InsidersShould I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?: Pretty much title. It says that its unavailable for the app, is the current version only tied to certain games? submitted by /u/dantemp [link] [comments] -
Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...
in XboX InsidersWindows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,... -
My Xbox Series S is not turning on!
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox Series S is not turning on!: I was not using it for few months and when I tried to turn it on to play something, it simply doesn’t turn on! The LED light of the power button flashes quickly, and nothing happens. It’s the... -
Console on when I turn on headset
in XboX InsidersConsole on when I turn on headset: hi, I am using the razer kaira pro headset. I’ve noticed that whenever I power on the headset to use it with my phone via Bluetooth or with my PC, it automatically turns on my Xbox console as... -
Turning off "optional data sharing" for pc game pass.
in XBoX on WindowsTurning off "optional data sharing" for pc game pass.: For consoles I'm aware there is a way to turn optional data sharing off, but I couldn't find any such option for pc. First of all, is there any optional data sharing for pc, and if yes, how do we... -
Why can’t we turn off the share button, sure it’s fine for little kids, but not 25-60yrs old..
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t we turn off the share button, sure it’s fine for little kids, but not 25-60yrs old..: I’m so tired of having to delete 25, or even 50 screen shots, or finding out I’ve got 30 ,30 second 4k HDR videos sucking up my storage space..come on guys, the share button isn’t so important... -
Option to turn Xbox elite 2 profile button into share button.
in XboX InsidersOption to turn Xbox elite 2 profile button into share button.: So what are the chances of it being a possibility to add the ability to turn the profile button into a share button when the series x releases? Just give us the option to switch it back and forth...