How do I turn off auto friend on bedrock mc?

Discus and support How do I turn off auto friend on bedrock mc? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am a streamer and I have a huge problem of my subscribers friending me on Minecraft! They will randomly join when I’m making content, is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tigeressteeth, Feb 27, 2023.

1. How do I turn off auto friend on bedrock mc?

I am a streamer and I have a huge problem of my subscribers friending me on Minecraft! They will randomly join when I’m making content, is there a way to turn off auto friend or to have a auto decline?

:)

Tigeressteeth, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Pierce H. Win User

Hi Tigeressteeth,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with random players joining your game. Here is some steps you can take to limit who can join your world in Minecraft.

1. In Minecraft before joining your world, tap the edit button next to the world.

2. Select the Multiplayer tab

3. Choose whether you want to disable Multiplayer game altogether or change the dropdown under Microsoft Account Settings to Invite Only.

Setting your world to Invite Only will make it so you have to invite a player before they are able to join your world. You can invite players in the pause menu once opening your world. If you would like information about changing privacy settings on Xbox to limit other players from interacting with you, let me know and I can share some additional information.

I hope this solved your issue, if it did you can help mark this as the answer to help others! If you need more help, shoot us a reply!

Happy Gaming!

3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. There'll be no option or way to auto decline a friend request but just to make sure, are you playing the game on your Xbox console or Windows PC?
  4. SPORTS OF K9 Win User

How do i unsuspend my account and go back to paying my membership whenever i like?

how to do i turn off auto renewal
  5. TylerHaggard Win User

Want Payment Option Removed

How do I turn off auto-renewals?
  6. Gamingalaxy25 Win User

“How do you want to pay the rest”

How do i turn off auto renewal?
Thema:

1. How do I turn off auto friend on bedrock mc? - Similar Threads - turn off auto

2. Unable to turn off auto-renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to turn off auto-renew: I subscribed to Xbox Gamepass for PC but when I try to turn off auto-renew I encounter an error. I waited for hours and tried again but nothing changed. [img] 711efaac-c718-45a5-a3ec-d30216db8994
  3. how can I turn off the auto turn on of the xbox every time I start my controller/headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I turn off the auto turn on of the xbox every time I start my controller/headset?: I want to use my headset for my phone and my xbox controller to play games on my pc but every time when I start my controller or headset to use them they also start my console. Is there any way to...
  4. Is there an option to turn off Controller Auto Sleep yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there an option to turn off Controller Auto Sleep yet?: question is in the title. my xbox is too far to connect a USB to my controller because my USB is very short. im trying to watch stuff with my headphones in but they disconnect everytime thr...
  5. how to turn off auto pay on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to turn off auto pay on my account?: How do I turn off autopay on my account? 7083b287-e10b-4ef7-8d89-2100269942e6
  6. How to turn off auto sign in on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to turn off auto sign in on xbox: Im trying to log in on my other xbox account that has minecraft and it keeps logging me into the same xbox account without minecraft 2c4e779a-5c6e-4fa5-be6a-5ac3e21616c2
  7. TURN OFF X BOX ONE CONTROLLER AUTO SLEEP WHEN WATCHING MOVIES

in XBoX on Consoles
    TURN OFF X BOX ONE CONTROLLER AUTO SLEEP WHEN WATCHING MOVIES: It's been years & none in Microsoft has had the acuity to fix this simple but very vexing omission when watching movies with headphones connected to the controller. Plugging a cable stops the...
  8. How to turn off Xbox controller auto shut off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off Xbox controller auto shut off?: I am using a keyboard and because the Xbox one s does not have a aux port I have to connect my head set to the controller but the controller turns off after 15 min or so. How do I keep the...
  9. Controller Auto Turn Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Auto Turn Off: Ive played xbox for over 10 years and something that has always bothered me was the controller auto turn off feature. As of now, this is not a setting. Controller auto turn off interrupts video...
  10. Option to turn off controller auto-disable.

in XboX Insiders
    Option to turn off controller auto-disable.: Is there a reason to why this is like this, even on apps? I feel like i remember watching videos without the controller disabling, not sure what streaming service it was though, regardless, the...