How do I turn in my Game Pass Quests and use the Microsoft rewards app on PC?

Discus and support How do I turn in my Game Pass Quests and use the Microsoft rewards app on PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X is messed up and has to go in for repairs. I dont want to miss out on the rewards points or lose my streaks. I cant find how to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MagnusVermandelson, Jul 30, 2022.

1. How do I turn in my Game Pass Quests and use the Microsoft rewards app on PC?

My Xbox Series X is messed up and has to go in for repairs. I dont want to miss out on the rewards points or lose my streaks. I cant find how to use the Microsoft Rewards App thats on Xbox, for PC. I also cant figure out where to turn in my Game Pass Quests on PC. How is anyone supposed to find this stuff on PC?

:)

MagnusVermandelson, Jul 30, 2022
  2. MagnusVermandelson Win User

Thank you, at least I can get my GamePass Quests.

I thought though at 1 time there was a console like rewards app for PC.
    Microsoft should make 1, its unfair to PC players, or even PC/Console players like me who cant always have the console.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The Microsoft Rewards app that's on the console is only available on the console. There is a Game Pass app for mobile that you can use to access some points as well, and then there is just the general Rewards site. http://rewards.microsoft.com
  4. Zak M Win User

Xbox rewards app issue

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problemas com as missões do Microsoft Rewards referentes ao Game Pass! [Translation - Problems with Microsoft Rewards missions for Game Pass!]

Hi there FelipeMZORD,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are currently experiencing an issue with the

Microsoft Rewards app

In reference to the
    Game Pass Quest Rewards

• Open the Microsoft Rewards app to see your progress. Your Xbox Game Pass quest will have a green check mark when complete.
    • Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

If the problem persists after your troubleshooting, I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft
    for the potential bug.

Hope this helps.
  6. IAm[Dumb] Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

i did all of that and im talking about the quest on the microsoft rewards app on xbox not the game pass app quest

the game pass app on xbox works perfectly even achievements
Thema:

1. How do I turn in my Game Pass Quests and use the Microsoft rewards app on PC? - Similar Threads - turn Game Pass

2. How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?: I only have 5gb of onedrive, and I need to turn off cloud saving. I dont use it anyway and I wont be blackmailed into buying more storage that I dont want. a5104da8-f63a-4b50-82a4-235951397600
  3. I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,...: [img] [img] the first photo shows that my subscription is expiring. The second shows that I was billed. a33e0d33-26c5-43b2-8be4-d339b8eadbca
  4. Game pass won't let me turn in quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass won't let me turn in quest: Only just started a few days ago, but Game pass won't let me redeem my quest's keeps saying try again later? 72fa9f9b-1148-49f8-803f-030a998188aa
  5. Turning off "optional data sharing" for pc game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Turning off "optional data sharing" for pc game pass.: For consoles I'm aware there is a way to turn optional data sharing off, but I couldn't find any such option for pc. First of all, is there any optional data sharing for pc, and if yes, how do we...
  6. hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...: hello, I need help, I bought game pass ultimate because of atomic heart, after 2 days of playing it doesn't turn on, what about it? df1178ac-77ed-40ec-9ea9-9f79cad06cd7
  7. How to turn off automatic updates in the Xbox Game Pass for PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off automatic updates in the Xbox Game Pass for PC app?: As the title says, how do I turn off automatic updates in the Xbox Game Pass app for PC? As you can see in the next picture, Automatic Updates have been switched off, yet as happens frequently...
  8. why won t my pc xbox game pass turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won t my pc xbox game pass turn on: i click on xbox app it starts turning on and then just shut down . i tried updating app and windows it didnt work . 09acdc9e-b083-4cf4-aa13-aef1028cb508
  9. Xbox Game Pass games disappear every time I turn my computer off

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass games disappear every time I turn my computer off: Hi. I have tested this multiple times with multiple different games. Without fail, if I download any games on PC from xbox game pass and then turn my computer off; the next time I turn on the...
  10. 12 month gold turn into game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    12 month gold turn into game pass: [img] I used my friend game pass card for 14 days and it expires today so I bought a 12 month gold but it turn into game pass ultimate when I used it. I guess becuase the game pass didn’t expire...