How do I transfer v-bucks from my account to my childs account?

Discus and support How do I transfer v-bucks from my account to my childs account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive purchased v-bucks under my parent account thinking that I could then give it to a child account under my account. I do not see an option to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve JL, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Steve JL
    Steve JL Guest

Ive purchased v-bucks under my parent account thinking that I could then give it to a child account under my account. I do not see an option to do this. I only see options to add money to my childs accounts. Is there a way to move the v-bucks from my adult account to my child?

:)

Steve JL, Jan 16, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. Steve JL Win User

Thank you for that info. It doesnt look like they are able to be refunded as there is nothing to select when I select that item. No "refund" link is given. It may be that they dont allow these to be refunded at this point. Glad it wasn't a ton of money.
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi Steve, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Unfortunately there is no way to transfer v-bucks from one account to another :(.

You would need to try and refund the purchase
  5. bowski477 Win User

Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?

There is no way to transfer v-bucks from one account to another.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Buying V-Bucks for Child Account

I looked for the gifting option, but no go unfortunately. I already have money on my account, but I don't think I can transfer that to them. If I purchase the V-bucks on my account would they be accessible from his? Dumb question I know, lol.
    You cannot transfer your balance to a child account, but you can add money directly to it. I'll link the support page with instructions for this since it contains other useful sublinks. I think that is your best option here.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account
Thema:

1. How do I transfer v-bucks from my account to my childs account? - Similar Threads - transfer bucks account

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  6. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  7. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  8. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  9. Why won't my V-Bucks transfer over to my other console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my V-Bucks transfer over to my other console?: I started playing Fortnite on the Nintendo and soon decided to transfer to Xbox. When I loaded up Fortnite, I realized that I had no V-Bucks. Although I had V-Bucks in my Nintendo, that was not...
  10. transférer achat v buck fortnite sur un autre compte [Translation-transfer purchase v buck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transférer achat v buck fortnite sur un autre compte [Translation-transfer purchase v buck...: Bonjour, J'ai acheté des v buck pour fortnite sur le microsoft store en pensant les données en cadeau une autre personne. Je pense que les v buck sont maintenant associé mon compte mais je ne...