How do I transfer the Fortnite Pack I bought from Microsoft Store into Fortnite?

Discus and support How do I transfer the Fortnite Pack I bought from Microsoft Store into Fortnite? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play fortnite on pc, and I got a giftcard for £20 for fortnite but on Xbox. So, I figured out a way to redeem the giftcard money on my pc, and so i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by layla reynolds, Feb 6, 2023.

1. How do I transfer the Fortnite Pack I bought from Microsoft Store into Fortnite?

I play fortnite on pc, and I got a giftcard for £20 for fortnite but on Xbox. So, I figured out a way to redeem the giftcard money on my pc, and so i did. I bought the 'Metalcore Mina' pack on Fortnite with my money, and it had completed the order, and sent me an email. But, there was no way of actually getting the goods onto my account. How do I get the thing I bought onto my Fortnite account, and if i cant, how do i refund it?

:)

layla reynolds, Feb 6, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

How do I transfer the Fortnite Pack I bought from Microsoft Store into Fortnite?

Microsoft only sells the cards for Xbox. In order to redeem the items, you must log into your fortnite account on an Xbox. Once a code has been redeemed, it cannot be refunded.
  3. DreadCamp Win User

Fortnite starter pack PC (microsoft store)

Unfortunately the vbucks will not transfer over. Its easier to buy the starter pack from the store in fortnite
  4. Dezqo Win User

I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

If you bought the Vbucks from the xbox store it will Automatically transfer to your Fortnite account
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

My cousin sent me a fortnite pack using Microsoft store and the money has gone out but I still don't have it

Are you playing fortnite on Xbox or another device? The fortnite pack from the Microsoft Store is only for the Xbox. You will need an Xbox to claim it.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I need to talk to someone

If you bought V-bucks from the Microsoft Store, they should show up in-game when you load up Fortnite on your Xbox. Do they show in Fortnite?
Thema:

1. How do I transfer the Fortnite Pack I bought from Microsoft Store into Fortnite? - Similar Threads - transfer Fortnite Pack

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  6. Fortnite: transfer Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: transfer Account: Is it possible to transfer a Fortnite account from one Xbox account to a different Xbox account? a71442ac-0be2-40d0-98fe-9257941416eb
  7. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  8. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  9. Is there any other way I can transfer my fortnite account from my switch onto my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any other way I can transfer my fortnite account from my switch onto my xbox?: I have an Xbox Series x that I would like to transfer fortnite onto. Yes, I can easily install it, but all of my progress is on my switch, and I don't want to restart. When I open fortnite on my...
  10. Can I transfer my son's Fortnite skins from my email address to a new email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my son's Fortnite skins from my email address to a new email address?: My son uses an Xbox live account tied to my email address. I want to create an account tied to a Gmail address that I create for him. If I do that, is there a way to transfer his Fortnite skins,...