How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...

Discus and support How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles. I want to transfer saved game data from one to another. I have a usb device. I don’t have an internet connection. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ari dacosta, Jun 5, 2023.

1. ari dacosta
    ari dacosta Guest

How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...

I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles. I want to transfer saved game data from one to another. I have a usb device. I don’t have an internet connection. How do I transfer the data from my old xbox360 to my new one?

:)

ari dacosta, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One Data Transfer Inquiry

Hi there Blastem,

The 360 hard drive transfer cable is just that, it transfers data from one 360 hard drive to another. At this time the only way to transfer 360 data to an Xbox One is through the cloud so you will need to find a friend that has a 360 that you can borrow
    to upload your game saves to the cloud.

Once you have a 360 connected to Live, you can follow the steps noted by JhonSnow777 to get the files onto the cloud for you to access on an Xbox One.
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

How do i transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one

Hi there, what can be transferred from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, is your Xbox live profile and your save data. Go to storage on your Xbox 360 and upload every save data you need to your Xbox cloud. After that just download your Xbox one profile, All your Xbox
    360 games save data, achievements, friends and digital games will be transferred. If you have another question, I'm here to help!

Thank you!
  4. Hoskayra Win User

How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code 0x8007013D

I'm sorry to hear that the problem could not be resolved. But don't worry, we can continue trying other methods.

I was researching and found a series of steps to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One through the cloud, here I am going to leave it for you to try to see if it works for you:

How to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the Cloud

All Xbox 360 games saved in the cloud will be automatically transferred to the Xbox One. So simply save them to the cloud from Xbox 360, follow the steps below to do so.

1. On Xbox 360, go to Settings > System > Storage > Games and apps > Game name > Saved Games. It will copy or move the data to the cloud.

2. Start moving to Xbox One and let it find your saves, the console should notify you that it is syncing data once they are found.

3. Repeat the procedure for each game you want to transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Note: If you want to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the cloud, you need to make sure you have an active Xbox Live profile for it to work. The game site also notes that Silver members will not be able to use cloud storage without upgrading.

Besides Xbox data transfer, you may often face the problem of PC data transfer when replacing a new one, such as moving data between computers or transferring files from PC to Xbox One. Not only do you have to transfer data from games on the PC, other computer applications, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe utilities, Outlook, etc., must also be migrated well when changing from an old PC to a new one, or when data can be shared with other people.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information source (Credits): https://es.easeus.com/pc-transfer/transfer-data-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one.html

I will be attentive to your response. Greetings
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to the internet?

Unfortunately some titles require you to use the cloud. Some titles also blocked upload to the cloud like Mass Effect two for some unexplained reason when it was first introduced
  6. ngocphi Win User

How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to the internet?

You wouldnstill need to download yoir profile on the new console and dlc won't work without a license transfer
Thema:

1. How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to... - Similar Threads - transfer saved data

2. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...
  3. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  4. Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...: People from all over the world have been continuously (6+ times a day, 3-5 times in a row every time) attempting to log into my Microsoft account. It's obnoxious. I get multiple notifications to...
  5. Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another?: I had a power fluctuation in my house which fried the internal power supply, since Microsoft doesn't support the Xbox One anymore I can't get it serviced. I do not have WIFI at the moment and no...
  6. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  7. Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?: I want to move my brothers xbox saves because they are on my second account and it is annoying not telling him the password. 77814312-1230-4745-b710-5d7318ff2d98
  8. How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet): Hello! I have some game saves on an Xbox One that belongs to one of my family members. I have recently gotten my own Xbox One and was wanting to transfer those game saves over to my own console....
  9. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]: Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc? Thank you for your reply. Kind regards....
  10. Transfer game save data to another gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data to another gamer tag: Hey! I got the new Hogwarts game and played a ton on it before realizing I was playing on my boyfriends account/gamertag. Is there a way to move that game save data to my account/gamertag? We have...