How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...

Discus and support How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There must be some security?!! Or even how do i put a time restriction on the adult?! Please help 0b5d14da-18c4-4e9f-838c-57db0a1d8cf6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A Goddard, Jun 3, 2023.

1. A Goddard
    A Goddard Guest

How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...

There must be some security?!! Or even how do i put a time restriction on the adult?! Please help

:)

A Goddard, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has all the relevant settings on? He keeps using mine and hasn't moved at all in 4hours

3. andersonpassos Win User

City skyline

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Live Gold is only included in the Ultimate Game Pass service, Game Pass pc, and Game Pass console do not have this service.

was the game purchased or acquired by Live Gold?

if you are using the correct service (the ultimate version), try to delete your child's profile (which has the active service) clear the cache, for that just turn off your xbox, and unplug it for two minutes, and finally, download the profile again and test.
  4. Georges C. Win User

GTA/gamepass problems!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello bnh, your description is a bit confusing.

If the game was purchased on your child's account, simply log in normally and try to play GTA.

You mention the Home Console, but which account is set as principal on the console, yours or your child's, and which of the two accounts has the game and Game Pass subscription?

Or was the game purchased on one account and Game Pass on another?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate - you need an adult to buy this

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Laura, this message appears because your child's account is a child and it is not enable for purchases, in which case you can put your child's account in a Family and enable the purchase of the subscription for their account.

The other way to uprgrade from Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate would be to buy a 25-digit Game Pass Utimate card and redeem it in your child's account, so the time he has of Gold will convert to Ultimate.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Transfer Xbox purchase and Fortnite history to child account

My child has been using an adult account to play Xbox, make purchases (approved by parents), etc. I'd like to transfer all purchase history, Fortnite account, etc. to my son's Microsoft account. How do I do this?
    You cant unfortunately. Nothing is transferable between accounts.
Thema:

1. How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has... - Similar Threads - transfer purchased game

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  6. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  7. Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...: Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to my brothers account in uk? Game for Xbox one not yet downloaded 42f0f300-aa7d-428c-9a09-6ab666cced25
  8. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  9. Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox?: I recently bought the Hitman world of assassination deluxe pack on my PC and I wondered whether I can transfer the purchase from my PC to my Xbox Series X because i would like to play it on there....
  10. Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...: I have purchased a number of addons for the Xbox one edition of cities skylines, will those transfer over to the windows 10 version, and how do I download them if so....