how do i transfer games i own on xbox to my pc?

Discus and support how do i transfer games i own on xbox to my pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the game i want to transfer is elden ring 54a08ab0-37fc-46a0-8364-e5c6cdeff81c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sid Caspall, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Sid Caspall
    Sid Caspall Guest

the game i want to transfer is elden ring

:)

Sid Caspall, Jan 21, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can’t

Only PlayAnywhere games purchased digitally have dual entitlements

Elden Ring is not even sold on 5he PC store

You will find that no games are transferable between platforms, which includes PC online stores like steam or epic.
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do I How do I transfer games into my own xbox

You don't you need access to the account to.do so it's q security risk otherwise
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I download games on my pc that i own on xbox?

You would need to purchase it for the PC (or Game Pass) in order to play it on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere titles can be purchased on Xbox and redownloaded on PC without purchasing it again (or vice versa). https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games

6. QxTKING Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

how to transfer my games on xbox 1 to pc
Thema:

1. how do i transfer games i own on xbox to my pc? - Similar Threads - transfer games own

2. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  3. How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?: It seems ridiculous to say the only way to get my son's gaming profile off of my email is to create a whole new gaming profile with his own Microsoft account. My son constantly is locking my email...
  4. How do I How do I transfer games into my own xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I How do I transfer games into my own xbox: How do I transfer from my auto account that I can't get into my new account? When i'm almost there for a three game and I'll transfer 0df584da-7fdf-49ee-a4a4-47dcd9786a0a
  5. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...
  6. Do you own this game or app? After network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app? After network transfer: Hello, I’ve received the “do you own this game or app?” error after transferring games from my Xbox one to my Xbox one x. Is there anyway to fix this? Both the xboxs were logged into the same...
  7. How to transfer Xbox One games to Xbox Series S and prove you own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox One games to Xbox Series S and prove you own them: I can’t play Minecraft Bedrock addition without it saying I need gamepass on my Xbox series S. When I own that game on my Xbox One. I bought it in the digital store and everything. And it says I...
  8. Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?: Hi there, I migrated my son's mojang account to my microsoft account. I bought a game pass and he's enjoying playing minecraft dungeons. I want to play alongside with him. Is it possible to...
  9. Failure to recognize I own a game after network transfer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failure to recognize I own a game after network transfer.: I recently used the network transfer to move my digital copy of Assassin's Creed from my Xbox one to Xbox S. After the transfer the game shows installed but I continue to get the error that I need...
  10. Says that I don't own the game when I network transfer game to new gen from old gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says that I don't own the game when I network transfer game to new gen from old gen: Recently I got a new gen xbox, and I wanted to play borderlands 3 on it. I went to the Microsoft store to download, because for whatever reason it didn't show up in my games and apps, and it said...