How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...

Discus and support How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my dad gave me his profile long ago on my Xbox 360, and I've always been using it, however I finally made a personal Xbox Live account on my 360,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SilentW0LF1E, Jan 1, 2023.

1. SilentW0LF1E
    SilentW0LF1E Guest

How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...

So my dad gave me his profile long ago on my Xbox 360, and I've always been using it, however I finally made a personal Xbox Live account on my 360, but I want to transfer my dad's data to my account so that I will still have his achievements with me. How do I do it?

:)

SilentW0LF1E, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

Hi Sara, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Unfortunately, it's not possible to directly link an existing offline Xbox 360 profile to a new or existing Xbox Live account used with a different profile. There are limitations around merging accounts or transferring save data between them.

However, there are still a couple of options you can explore:

Create a New Live Profile for the Offline Profile:

Sign out of your current Live account on the Xbox 360.

Sign in to the offline profile you want to connect to Live.

Go to Settings > Profile > Join Xbox Live.
    Create a new Microsoft account (email and password) or use a different existing account not associated with any other Xbox Live profiles.

This will create a new online profile for your old offline profile, but your achievements, save data, and progress won't be transferred.

Transfer Save Data (Limited Compatibility):

This won't link the profiles, but it can salvage some progress.

Check if the game you played offline supports Xbox Live storage.

Certain games allow uploading save data from an offline profile to the cloud if you connect to Live with a new profile.

Once uploaded, you can access the save data from your new online profile.

However, this depends on individual game functionality and might not be available for all games.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

How do i transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one

Hi there, what can be transferred from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, is your Xbox live profile and your save data. Go to storage on your Xbox 360 and upload every save data you need to your Xbox cloud. After that just download your Xbox one profile, All your Xbox
    360 games save data, achievements, friends and digital games will be transferred. If you have another question, I'm here to help!

Thank you!
  4. Jonathan Schladetzky Win User

Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

Sadly I wish I could simply just change the email however I can't because my mom is still using and needed her Microsoft account and email. And I do not wish to transfer the data form the Xbox live profile to new profile I wish to transfer the actual Xbox
    Live profile to a new Microsoft account.
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Game Data Not Transferring To New One S

Hi there dubstir!

To clarify further, the
    Network Game Transfer
    would only transfer the games and apps from the old console to the new console; other data like profile data and save data is attached to an account's profile and backed up to Xbox Live. To redownload the save/profile data for an account
    in a particular game, just launch that game from the console while the account is signed in and connected to Xbox Live :) .
  6. UnlivedCougar78 Win User

Can I transfer all my game saves/data off one account to another?

I have an xbox and i made a xbox live account on my computer and downloaded it. But one of my profiles has all the data but it does not have xbox live is there a way for it to transfer its data to the new xbox live profile or make the profile that does not
    have xbox live get xbox live
Thema:

1. How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile... - Similar Threads - transfer data profile

2. How to transfer data from old Xbox one S to new Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer data from old Xbox one S to new Xbox one S: I’ve got an Xbox One S that won’t stay on, keeps rebooting itself. So I bought a new one and would like to find out how my data can be transferred from the old to the new? It doesn’t stay on long...
  3. Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.: I logged into my Xbox account on PC and downloaded Forza Horizon 5 threw the Xbox app. Now when it was finished downloading, I opened the game, and all my progress/cars did not pop up. It shows...
  4. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  5. Hogwarts legacy’s versions and data transfers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy’s versions and data transfers: This has probably been asked before but. I own Hogwarts legacy Xbox one edition for my Xbox one. But I will soon be getting an Xbox series X and I know I can bring the Xbox one edition to series...
  6. Transfer Data from a account to other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Data from a account to other account: No idea why but i have 2 microsoft accounts. It is possible to transfer the games (just FH4 ultimate Edition and save game dosnt mater) devices and shopping history to the other profile so i can...
  7. Transfer data to new xbox and external hard drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer data to new xbox and external hard drive.: Hi ! I’m planning on buying a new Xbox series because I’m currently on the old Xbox One (gotta get ready for GTA 6 ;) ) and I was wondering if all my data would be transferred without any problems...
  8. xbox turns off during network data transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox turns off during network data transfer: Hi Microsoft: 4 Questions: 1). Xbox turning off during data transfer: I am trying to transfer all info possible from my old Xbox one to new Xbox X. When doing so, it takes a long time. Each...
  9. How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?: So, it’s been a while that i have my offline account on my xbox 360, and today i just linked my xbox live account. The things is i dont have all of the achievements I had on the other account, so...
  10. Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...: Today there have been hundreds of sign-in attempts made to my microsoft account, i changed password and added a 2-factor authentication but i would like to close the account and move all of my...