How do I transfer a world from my playstation to my computer using realms?

Discus and support How do I transfer a world from my playstation to my computer using realms? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried using realms to transfer my world but I can’t see the option to download my console world. I have verified that it is the same account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dez Pardy, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Dez Pardy
    Dez Pardy Guest

I have tried using realms to transfer my world but I can’t see the option to download my console world. I have verified that it is the same account.

:)

Dez Pardy, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

*I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now.*

I also want to confirm, are you using the Minecraft bedrock edition on both devices under the same account?
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now right now. No worries, I'm here to help you. I just want to clarify, are you trying to transfer your Minecraft world from Playstation to PC platform, is that correct?
  4. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

Realms definitely works to transfer worlds! That is how I did it. I transferred about 8 worlds from Xbox to PC through my 30 realms trial. Steps to do this are simple, as well.

Start your realm trial and save one of your worlds as the realm world.

Then open Minecraft on your PC and download the world.

If you have more than one, like I did, rinse and repeat the above steps!

Let me know if this was helpful!
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4 and would it require realms plus

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help you today!

You can transfer worlds between these devices using a Minecraft Realm

You must have an active Minecraft Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds. For more information about Minecraft Realms and how to start a Realm, go to the Realms Plus page.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/sections/44...

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

1. From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list

2. Click Replace World and confirm.

3. Choose the world you want to transfer.

4. Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!

5. Open Minecraft from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms

6. Click Download World.

7. Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Your world should now be transferred from one device to another. If you want to transfer another world, repeat the same process.
  6. AaronBee110 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Hi, my name is Aaron and i'll do my best to help

Please try the below steps

You must have an active Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds.

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list
    Click Replace World and confirm.
    Choose the world you want to transfer.
    Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!
    Open Minecraft: Bedrock Edition from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms
    Click Download World.
    Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Hopefully this helps!

Aaron
Thema:

1. How do I transfer a world from my playstation to my computer using realms? - Similar Threads - transfer world playstation

2. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  3. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  4. How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?: I got a new pc and i wanted to transfer worlds i had on my phone to the pc so that i can play them on there. Also if thats possible, can i convert a world from bedrock to java?...
  5. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  6. How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?: I have the same versions of Minecraft on my Xbox One S and my PC . And I have Game Pass Ultimate. However, when I go to do any of the suggestions found on this website, none are working. I do...
  7. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  8. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  9. can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?: i recently played on my friend’s xbox series x and made a minecraft world on my account. can i bring my minecraft world back to my own xbox one? preferably without having to interact with my...
  10. How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?: I have been trying to move a world on the Xbox version of Minecraft to the bedrock PC version. I believe I have the right steps down. I have a USB drive and I downloaded ADV file explorer off the...