How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?
Discus and support How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZyndallBull8, Aug 4, 2026.
Thema:
How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?
Loading...
-
How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC? - Similar Threads - test supported free
-
A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders
in XboX InsidersA note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
Disc to digital Insider testing updates
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with... -
Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird
in XboX InsidersTesting Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
My results from Disc2Digital testing!
in XboX InsidersMy results from Disc2Digital testing!: Games not working: Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Project Cars 2, Sonic Frontiers, Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, Immortals Fenyx Rising, Fallout 4 (wtf why?). Games working: CoD WW2, CoD... -
Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn
in XboX InsidersBeginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Grounded Demo Test: Obsidian needs to fix the keyboard bindings and AZERTY support
in XboX InsidersGrounded Demo Test: Obsidian needs to fix the keyboard bindings and AZERTY support: We are in 2020 and devs still can't get games to detect the layout or use raw key ID to map WAQD. Moreover, remapping W key to Z to go forward still opens the round layout usually opened with Z.... -
测试一下现在论坛是否支持中文 [Translation: Test forums now support Chinese]
in XBoX Games and Apps测试一下现在论坛是否支持中文 [Translation: Test forums now support Chinese]: 我们中国国行玩家强烈要求,水盘支持繁体中文!!! [Translation: We Chinese players urged the Pan supports traditional Chinese!!!] 19154999-2b5f-42f9-8b91-c86c6f58fe1e