How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

Discus and support How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Verizon says to contact Microsoft about these charges. There is no order number or history of a purchase. No one is ever available to talk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caroline Shroyer, Jan 14, 2023.

1. How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

Verizon says to contact Microsoft about these charges. There is no order number or history of a purchase. No one is ever available to talk

:)

Caroline Shroyer, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate and time. They said to contact Microsoft

Thank you so much for the update and with Microsoft, they will not ask for any amount to help us. If these are charges that were taken out on your bank they will ask for you to sign in to the specific account so you can request a refund which means that if it's not your account you may need to reach out to your financial institution so they can dispute the charges.
  3. Francia J. Win User

How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate and time. They said to contact Microsoft

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate the transaction on your account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the transactions from there because all successful purchases are added in our account in real time.
  4. Caroline Shroyer Win User

Thank you for replying. The charges are not in my history or on my son’s Xbox One’s history. I spent another 2 hours on the phone last night with Verizon. This time their rep found a partial email associated with the charges it was m_*****@lookout.com (not Outlook.com because i asked). I have never heard of this email or any email at “lookout.com. She was able to connect me with someone at Microsoft and she then left the conversation. After she left, the man was very rude, told me i needed to buy some type of cloud security product before he would remove the charges. At that point i didn’t think he was with Microsoft and I questioned him. I was then disconnected
  5. Francia J. Win User

I was charged 3 times for same game I purchased.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate first what is the issue. Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions are added to our order history in real-time. Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game transaction 3 times? If yes, you can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.

If none, you may need to reach out to your bank to dispute the other charges that you received.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Verizon Billing with Xbox Store

As accepting mobile billing is entirely dependent on contracts with Verizon, there is some inability to continue to do so at this time.

We find out about things at the same time you do, so your best bet is as a Verizon customer to contact them and ask them why this is
Thema:

How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

1. How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate... - Similar Threads - talk someone Verizon

2. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  3. How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...: I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify? b1cf698b-aaf7-46ca-b93a-61429a7228bd
  4. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  5. Please can I talk to someone over the phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can I talk to someone over the phone: I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my Xbox account under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  7. How do i talk to someone about recovering my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i talk to someone about recovering my account: My account was recently closed by Microsoft due to suspicions that someone was trying to access it, however when I try to recover my account and it asks for my personal data i enter it, only to be...
  8. Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this: I got told by someone in a party to go kys then I got a suspension bc I txt him back calling him the b word and now I'm suspended, I was just tryina defend myself cause you know I got told to go...
  9. How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...: I have the PC Game Boxed Disc Set of MSFS Premium Deluxe. One of your Advisors without my permission 'refunded' my Disc Game and replaced it with The Xbox Game. I did not want this. I want the...
  10. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...