how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent????

Discus and support how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent???? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i need to talk to an agent at xbox but every single time i try to talk to them i get post to forums, i spoke to the support about a week ago and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TRCbar, Oct 24, 2022.

1. TRCbar
    TRCbar Guest

i need to talk to an agent at xbox but every single time i try to talk to them i get post to forums,

i spoke to the support about a week ago and they said they needed someone higher up to have a look at my case and gave me a reference number and told they would get back to me in a few hours and never did and i need to know whats going on but i can because i cant speak to a real person,

what do i do?

:)

TRCbar, Oct 24, 2022
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, TRCbar

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please follow this link to contact Xbox Support: Contact us | Xbox Support

Then please select the reasons why you are wanting to chat to someone from Xbox Support. You will then be presented with some articles that may help you. However, you will see a button in green that says, "See Contact Options". You will want to click onto this button.

[​IMG]

Then you will be presented with the following options, depending on what options you have picked will depend on if they are the same as my options I have been given.

[​IMG]

You will be better using the request a call option. However, if that isn't available, please use the option to message a gamer in the community. You will be directed to the freelancers who are chosen to answer questions that are routed to Xbox Support. They will identify themselves as gamers. Once you have been routed to an Xbox gamer, please ask them to reroute you to a Microsoft Advocate as you already have an open case. You can link this thread in as reference, so they know that you have a case number and an open case.

They will then reroute you to a Microsoft advocate who will be able to look into your case and see what is happening and the status. Please do not share your case number to a freelancer/gamer as they are unable to do anything with it.

If you do get landed with a virtual agent, please keep typing in "Talk to a Microsoft agent" and selecting the options to contact support. Eventually the bot will direct you to either a gamer/freelancer or to a Microsoft Advocate.

If you have any problems with this, please let us know.

Nathan
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

how do i talk to a real person

4. Arminator Win User

You can contact a real person like this:

Go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select the category you need help with

Click on "no thanks" when the virtual agent pops up.

Then choose the topic you need help with.

From the tiles on the bottom choose the tile to "chat with Xbox support" for a text based chat, or "request a callback" to receive a phone call from Support.

Depending on the time of day and your country not all options are available.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

How do I talk to a real person

Hi E ABZU,

I know the support website can lead you to different support channels based on the steps you choose. Here is the best way to speak to a representative:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My account
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes.
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

Is it something that we may be able to assist you with? Let us know and we'd be happy to help.
  6. denis97g Win User

you can reach support.xbox.com
Thema:

1. how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent???? - Similar Threads - talk real person

2. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...
  3. Why is it impossible to talk to a real person..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it impossible to talk to a real person..: How can I get through to a real person at Microsoft?? I sent my controller off for repair under warranty over a month ago and have heard nothing and cannot get in touch with this company for the...
  4. Talk to real person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Talk to real person: How do i speak to a real person from microsoft or xbox support. i am stuck in an endless loop. i call microsoft and it automatically says to request a call on support.xbox.com but no matter what i...
  5. Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?: The support is ridiculous. Ive been trying for weeks. I paid for 7 things, recieved 0 and was charged for all of them. Then refused a refund. Two plus weeks and i can get zero assistance and...
  6. How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and...: Charged 3 times for subscription i canceled. 3 times 528a6711-3ec8-438c-a3a7-326060af4a4d
  7. Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues: Our xbox1 console was stolen we have reported it in our country nz, the only way we can recover it is if we contact the Federal department in the USA, which i got all the information for our...
  8. I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft: I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft 437f0a24-b163-416e-a9d9-2a5b1db3b1be
  9. is there anyway to talk to a real person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway to talk to a real person?: is there anyway to talk to a real person? a1744bab-8930-4cf1-b3a5-1f9838cb8b7f
  10. How do I talk to a real person

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I talk to a real person: I want to talk to a real person but the support page keeps sending me in circles. 063f1776-e672-4b28-a576-3714ba35aef2