how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent????

Discus and support how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent???? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i need to talk to an agent at xbox but every single time i try to talk to them i get post to forums, i spoke to the support about a week ago and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TRCbar, Oct 24, 2022.

1. TRCbar
    TRCbar Guest

i need to talk to an agent at xbox but every single time i try to talk to them i get post to forums,

i spoke to the support about a week ago and they said they needed someone higher up to have a look at my case and gave me a reference number and told they would get back to me in a few hours and never did and i need to know whats going on but i can because i cant speak to a real person,

what do i do?

:)

TRCbar, Oct 24, 2022
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, TRCbar

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please follow this link to contact Xbox Support: Contact us | Xbox Support

Then please select the reasons why you are wanting to chat to someone from Xbox Support. You will then be presented with some articles that may help you. However, you will see a button in green that says, "See Contact Options". You will want to click onto this button.

[​IMG]

Then you will be presented with the following options, depending on what options you have picked will depend on if they are the same as my options I have been given.

[​IMG]

You will be better using the request a call option. However, if that isn't available, please use the option to message a gamer in the community. You will be directed to the freelancers who are chosen to answer questions that are routed to Xbox Support. They will identify themselves as gamers. Once you have been routed to an Xbox gamer, please ask them to reroute you to a Microsoft Advocate as you already have an open case. You can link this thread in as reference, so they know that you have a case number and an open case.

They will then reroute you to a Microsoft advocate who will be able to look into your case and see what is happening and the status. Please do not share your case number to a freelancer/gamer as they are unable to do anything with it.

If you do get landed with a virtual agent, please keep typing in "Talk to a Microsoft agent" and selecting the options to contact support. Eventually the bot will direct you to either a gamer/freelancer or to a Microsoft Advocate.

If you have any problems with this, please let us know.

Nathan
  3. denis97g Win User

games

if you want to talk with a real person, you have to select other options instead of virtual agent.
  4. EliteXninjaX150 (Ret Win User

Xbox Gold membership

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. I suggest Contacting
    Xbox
    if the virtual agent is not working for you type "Talk to an Agent" to talk to a real person. Hope this helps!
  5. P4R4D0XSHADO Win User

Getting double billed

Hello,

Hope your day has gone well,

Best thing to do in this situation is to contact support at, https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

When you are talking to the virtual agent just type, "talk to a agent" to get connected to a real person.

Best Regards,
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Original star wars battlefront 2

Hey there !

If the mentioned solutions didn't solve your issue, here's how to talk to an Xbox support agent :

Go here : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#1

Start chatting with the virtual agent, if he's not able to help you, you'll get the option to talk to a real person instead.
Thema:

1. how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent???? - Similar Threads - talk real person

2. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  3. How do I get to talk to a real person to reset a password on a brand-new outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get to talk to a real person to reset a password on a brand-new outlook account: Seriously about to give up and take the whole thing back to the shop over inability to reset password and you can't get in touch with a real person!!! I helped set up my son's brand new xbox...
  4. How do you talk to a real person about billing issue at microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you talk to a real person about billing issue at microsoft: How can I speak to real person at Microsoft billing 83ba9bce-8eb7-48dd-82ce-e8a3ff74bb5a
  5. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  6. How do I talk to a real person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a real person?: How do I get in contact with a real person? I received a suspension last week and no details were given to me and my appeal got denied also with no details. I’m trying to figure out why I got...
  7. How can I talk to a real person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I talk to a real person?: How do I talk to a real person? I have been sent in circles with useless virtual agents it's like a choose your own adventure book that has two pages and it goes in loops the whole time. It's just...
  8. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...
  9. Why is it impossible to talk to a real person..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it impossible to talk to a real person..: How can I get through to a real person at Microsoft?? I sent my controller off for repair under warranty over a month ago and have heard nothing and cannot get in touch with this company for the...
  10. Talk to real person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Talk to real person: How do i speak to a real person from microsoft or xbox support. i am stuck in an endless loop. i call microsoft and it automatically says to request a call on support.xbox.com but no matter what i...