How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and...

Discus and support How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Charged 3 times for subscription i canceled. 3 times 528a6711-3ec8-438c-a3a7-326060af4a4d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaylaHayes1, Aug 5, 2020.

1. KaylaHayes1
    KaylaHayes1 Guest

How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and...

Charged 3 times for subscription i canceled. 3 times

:)

KaylaHayes1, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and was told it was canceled 3 times already

Hello KaylaHayes1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a recurring subscription charge. To address this, please visit your

Subscription
    page. If you are unable to cancel it, please follow the steps on this article:

Cancel Recurring Subscription Charges

I hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

how do i talk to a real person

4. Arminator Win User

how do i talk to a real person

You can contact a real person like this:

Go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select the category you need help with

Click on "no thanks" when the virtual agent pops up.

Then choose the topic you need help with.

From the tiles on the bottom choose the tile to "chat with Xbox support" for a text based chat, or "request a callback" to receive a phone call from Support.

Depending on the time of day and your country not all options are available.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

How do I talk to a real person

Hi E ABZU,

I know the support website can lead you to different support channels based on the steps you choose. Here is the best way to speak to a representative:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My account
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes.
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

Is it something that we may be able to assist you with? Let us know and we'd be happy to help.
  6. RHR cats Win User

How do I talk to a real person?

Thema:

1. How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and... - Similar Threads - talk real person

2. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  3. How do I get to talk to a real person to reset a password on a brand-new outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get to talk to a real person to reset a password on a brand-new outlook account: Seriously about to give up and take the whole thing back to the shop over inability to reset password and you can't get in touch with a real person!!! I helped set up my son's brand new xbox...
  4. How do you talk to a real person about billing issue at microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you talk to a real person about billing issue at microsoft: How can I speak to real person at Microsoft billing 83ba9bce-8eb7-48dd-82ce-e8a3ff74bb5a
  5. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  6. How do I talk to a real person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a real person?: How do I get in contact with a real person? I received a suspension last week and no details were given to me and my appeal got denied also with no details. I’m trying to figure out why I got...
  7. How can I talk to a real person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I talk to a real person?: How do I talk to a real person? I have been sent in circles with useless virtual agents it's like a choose your own adventure book that has two pages and it goes in loops the whole time. It's just...
  8. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...
  9. Why is it impossible to talk to a real person..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it impossible to talk to a real person..: How can I get through to a real person at Microsoft?? I sent my controller off for repair under warranty over a month ago and have heard nothing and cannot get in touch with this company for the...
  10. how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent????

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent????: i need to talk to an agent at xbox but every single time i try to talk to them i get post to forums, i spoke to the support about a week ago and they said they needed someone higher up to have a...