How do I take off my subscription

Discus and support How do I take off my subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im tryin to put more xbox gold on my xbox but it keeps tellin me i need to pay for the xbox game pass ultimate but i want to get rid of it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caden Andrade, Nov 24, 2020.

  1. How do I take off my subscription


    Im tryin to put more xbox gold on my xbox but it keeps tellin me i need to pay for the xbox game pass ultimate but i want to get rid of it

    :)
     
    Caden Andrade, Nov 24, 2020
    #1
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    How do I take off my subscription

    Hello, you can make sure that the auto renew feature is removed from game pass ultimate. If its stating that you have a past due balance you would need to pay that via a debit or credit card to make any other changes on account. It cant be paid via an
    xbox live card has to be debit/credit.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    How do I take my password off

    Hi Deanne, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    You can create a new PIN.

    Please, follow these steps:

    When you’re prompted to enter your PIN on the console, enter any 6-digit combination three times.

    Enter your Microsoft account password when prompted.

    Select Make a new PIN.

    Enter a new PIN, and then enter it again to confirm.

    For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/famil...-guest-key/create-and-manage-xbox-one-passkey

    Let me know if it works!
  4. heldersantoso4 Win User

    cant remove billing off of banned acc

    i have a question on how to remove my credit card off of my recently banned account. i do not want it to keep paying the live subscription as it is wasting money. if someone could help me figure out howto take it off, that would be great. my old gamertag
    is xSCOTxHaVoK. thanks
    How to stop keep taking money 4 my credit card I'm no longer Xbox Live subscribe I just cancelling but they still take money for my credit card I will like to stop that
  5. Temhotabot Win User

    How Do I take off the pass code

    Simply recover the profile. Doing that removes the pass code.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

    How Do I take off the pass code

    Thanks Mixie, didn't know that. Now I do. :)
Thema:

How do I take off my subscription

Loading...
  1. How do I take off my subscription - Similar Threads - off subscription

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  5. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off: My Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off. When I press it (console off) it turns on but immediately shuts down but console will start. So if I hold in xbox button it starts...
  8. Xbox turns off all internet in my home

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turns off all internet in my home: I’ve seen a few posts about this but nothing recent, just about whenever I turn my Xbox series X on it turns off the internet for my whole house and I need to reboot my router. My Xbox is...
  9. Do I need any form of online subscription to play with my friends on bedrock edition off of...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need any form of online subscription to play with my friends on bedrock edition off of...: So I got PC online for a month free and after said month I still want to play bedrock edition with my friend and wanted to see if I need a online pass for it 7fa284fc-871c-4aba-a0c7-3935890ee345
  10. If I remove my card details off my xbox will money still go out of my card for my subscription

    in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my card details off my xbox will money still go out of my card for my subscription: If I remove my card details off my xbox will money still go out of my card for my subscription 104bbd9b-ec95-4a9f-9827-ce0f7b743444