How do I switch my microsoft account without logging into the microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I switch my microsoft account without logging into the microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend made my a microsoft account for my minecraft account on the playstation, but I can't get back in it, so I want to unlink it and log into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Microsoftaccountagentsdon, Jan 22, 2022.

1. How do I switch my microsoft account without logging into the microsoft account?

My friend made my a microsoft account for my minecraft account on the playstation, but I can't get back in it, so I want to unlink it and log into my own microsoft account but I can't unlink it unless I log into the microsoft account that my friend made.
    Is there a way for me to fix it without signing into the microsoft account my friend made?

:)

Microsoftaccountagentsdon, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

How do I switch my microsoft account without logging into the microsoft account?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

It is not possible.
    [​IMG]
  4. C F2 Win User

How do I add buy Minecoins for my switch using my microsoft account

I hadn't tried to buy them on the switch. I have some money on my microsoft account and tried to buy some mine coins from there, i was able to buy 700 coins however there is no way to access them or know if they were added to the microsoft account associated with the switch and when I logged reloaded the game and relogged into the account the balance didnt reflect the added minecoins. I asked for a refund after finding conflicting information on the microsoft website about whether I can buy them on the microsoft account and use them on the switch. So my question is how do I buy them on my microsoft account so they are available on the switch.
  5. EdibleApollo82 Win User

Logging Out

How do I log out of my xbox live account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection without logging out of windows? I want to log out of my account in Solitaire so someone else can play offline. Is this possible because it seems as if once you log in you can never
    log out. How do I log out in Solitaire?
  6. SharableVermin9 Win User

Xbox Live

That did kind of help. but if i try to make a new microsoft account it always wants to attach a new profile to it. if i dont do that then the profile switching doesnt work. how do i create a microsoft account without it wanting to attach a profile?
Thema:

1. How do I switch my microsoft account without logging into the microsoft account? - Similar Threads - switch microsoft account

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  4. I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch: I have 2 gamertags help, how can I switch?? [img] 4bbd8758-f5da-4061-9ed6-b7a8ba804ef1
  5. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account: when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java account over to hers so i no longer get the emails...
  6. I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft: Problem: I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft. When try switching to another account, windows prompted to enter the credential, after credential entered, push notification was success,...
  7. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  8. Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?: I have the ps4 version of Minecraft on my Ps5 from my old console/my ps account. I would expect my Microsoft account to transfer over my ps since it has done this for a previously owned Xbox and...
  9. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  10. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...