How do I switch for home Xbox?

Discus and support How do I switch for home Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I switch for home Xbox? I tried to switch it and it said I had three then I switched it back and it said 0 so now I can't share. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ari Rogers, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Ari Rogers
    Ari Rogers Guest

How do I switch for home Xbox? I tried to switch it and it said I had three then I switched it back and it said 0 so now I can't share. I tried to reach to support and they didn't let me speak to anyone about it. Please can someone help me? I just want to play with my brother

:)

Ari Rogers, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Ari, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Xbox Support: "Note Customer support can't offer additional switches."

This means that Xbox support or Microsoft will not be able to reset your Home Xbox switch. You can try checking if an extra switch is available for you via survey.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

If you see the option "HELP" please click that and if you see a choice of "Need one more?" you may get an additional one by answering a quick survey."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

how do i get more xbox home switches

Hi Deangelo,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums I'd be happy to answer that.

You can change which console is your
    home Xbox
    up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year, you’ll get a message letting you
    know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We
    will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. denis97g Win User

unfortunately, you only have 5 per year.
  6. MimiE.♥️ Win User

Hi Deangelo,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums I'd be happy to answer that.

You can change which console is your
    home Xbox
    up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year, you’ll get a message letting you
    know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.
    I understand that you only have 5 switched per year. I just received my 5 switches back June17, 2019 now only a few of my friends have my account but on my account this year i’ve only switched 3 times, but it says i’ve switched 5 times when i didn’t. Is there
    anyway that i can get 2 switches back or anyway i can get a refund or something?
Thema:

1. How do I switch for home Xbox? - Similar Threads - switch home

2. Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?: So I am having issues with my Xbox Series X and it switching from the HDMI 4 input to HDMI 3 input whenever I press the Xbox home button. I have the Sony A95K, which is connected to a Denon...
  3. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  4. Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusing about My xbox home switches reset: I changed my xbox home once and now I have 4/5 switches, should I wait a year for it to go back to 5 or should I use them all for them to reset? because a year has passed but they haven't returned...
  5. Need help with xbox home switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox home switches: Is there any possibility of obtaining an additional home Xbox switch? I have recently acquired a new Xbox Series S, and unfortunately, I am unable to play the games I own or access Game Pass due...
  6. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  7. My Home Xbox switches haven’t came back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Home Xbox switches haven’t came back: I haven’t got all my Home Xbox switches back even though I used them all last or two years ago and I only got 1 back outta all that time and haven’t got no more a2ac4c83-02f2-4358-b731-e6ce41bff816
  8. come home after 3 days and turn it on and the picture is so dark and red, I've switched my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    come home after 3 days and turn it on and the picture is so dark and red, I've switched my...: I went away for a trip and my series x was working fine I came home 3 days later and the picture is all dark and tinted red. I've tried switching the cord and the port on my TV but it didn't help,...
  9. i am supposed to get a new switch for my home xbox today and it won’t give it me

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am supposed to get a new switch for my home xbox today and it won’t give it me: i am trying make my account on my new xbox my home xbox but i already ran out of all 6 switch’s and i am supposed to get a new one today and it won’t let me c8887cab-cff8-4483-ab4b-5ffae64dd758
  10. how can i get another home xbox switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i get another home xbox switch: I need another my game pass doesn't work just being signed in. a7fe6d02-9b34-462b-b459-83f786768e3c