How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter

Discus and support How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I like to switch back to my local state save because my vault was fully done up etc and I can't seem to have the prompt that xbox asks me which save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liam The Celt 1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter

Hi I like to switch back to my local state save because my vault was fully done up etc and I can't seem to have the prompt that xbox asks me which save file I like to use either cloud or local state and i love of someone cam help me with this issue thank you

:)

Liam The Celt 1, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Liam The Celt 1 Win User

Hey

Yeah I tried both and still nothing
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Liam, can be a bit odd. But what about connecting the console to a different wifi network?

Or, we can double check if your progress for fallout shelter is stored on the cloud downloading the game on another console

Are you able to try that? (can be with a friend's console or someone who you trust console)
  4. Liam The Celt 1 Win User

Hi again

Sadly it didn't work and I tried all the steps :(
  5. Liam The Celt 1 Win User

Ok perfect I wait for their reply
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

:c I’m out of ideas Liam
    I’m going to allow another colleague to answer your question. Just to see if they can advise you something different
Thema:

1. How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter - Similar Threads - switch local state

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿: I was waiting patiently for my home switches to come back but I only ended up getting 1 back, does it work like when you use the individual switch it takes a year for that 1 to come back?...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  7. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  8. With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work: Both switches have the newest update but we can not connect the switches through local play. Why? 72a9406b-a872-4356-80a0-c6b0d4b75a63
  9. Can't login to Microsoft account on Switch to play on Local Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to Microsoft account on Switch to play on Local Network: Just as the title suggests I try to use "Y" to connect to local network and it says I have to login. I login and then the dialog goes away and nothing happens. I've tried deleting my login data...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch press "y" to connect to local network is missing from the title...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch press "y" to connect to local network is missing from the title...: Resolved - posting to share with other users. Original problem: When I launch minecraft for switch (cartridge) as my youngest son, there isn't an option to connect to local network; but there is...