How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta?

Discus and support How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I read that the update to the latest Smartglass app for Windows Phone 8 should enable the live-streaming of TV from my Xbox to my device. I can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackypaper1, Jan 31, 2015.

1. jackypaper1
    jackypaper1 Guest

I read that the update to the latest Smartglass app for Windows Phone 8 should enable the live-streaming of TV from my Xbox to my device. I can't find the correct settings in the Smartglass app itself.

Any pointers?

:)

jackypaper1, Jan 31, 2015
  2. KOQSTRONG
    KOQSTRONG Guest
    September Update Now Live

Stream TV to Smartglass and Boot to TV are awesome! Do you need something for the Streaming TV?

KOQSTRONG, Jan 31, 2015
  3. Xbox One Digital TV tuner

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone with the new Xbox Tv tuner has been able to stream the Tv feed to their Smartglass app? I've looked everywhere and can figure out how to do it. All I find online is information saying it's possible but no actual instructions
    on how to do it.

PerpetualBigAC, Jan 31, 2015
  4. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest

You need the digital tv adaptor for tv streaming to work LH.

It's only available in Europe and from next month in Australia.

You can't stream TV via any HDMI in devices.

The Wee Bear, Feb 1, 2015
  5. jackypaper1
    jackypaper1 Guest
    Ah, interesting. Thanks for the info!

jackypaper1, Nov 1, 2018
  6. The Wee Bear Win User

You need the digital tv adaptor for tv streaming to work LH.

It's only available in Europe and from next month in Australia.

You can't stream TV via any HDMI in devices.
  7. jackypaper1 Win User

Ah, interesting. Thanks for the info!
  8. Theory of Game Win User

XBox One SmartGlass on Windows 10

Hey there.

To stream your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC, you'll need to use the "Xbox" app - not "Xbox Smartglass" or "Xbox Smartglass BETA". Try searching the store for just "Xbox".
  9. Costa Apostolou Win User

Xbox One as a DVR... TV Tuner in America

I still want the feature to stream my tv to XBOX smartglass app like with e tuner.... Kinda not fair lol, Europe gets the best feature of the Xbox one.....
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One Digital TV tuner

Hey there PerpetualBigAC!

To stream live TV to your Xbox One SmartGlass app, grab your iOS or Windows device (Android support coming soon), open the SmartGlass app, select the TV tile and press "Watch TV".

For a video demo, watch thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2CR0_gU-58 youtube channel (1:41 mark is where the TV streaming action happens).

If you have anymore questions, feel free to post back! :D
Thema:

1. How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta? - Similar Threads - stream Smartglass Beta

2. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  5. In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA

in XboX Insiders
    In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA: Sono live su Twitch, vieni a trovarmi! https://www.twitch.tv/metius972?sr=a submitted by /u/metius97 [link] [comments]
  6. Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich: I saw that it could In 2019 but I'm not sure if it is still capable 300742ef-7513-4b4e-b5d7-a9e25bf267a0
  7. We Need YouTube Streaming on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    We Need YouTube Streaming on Xbox: Please add an option for streaming to YouTube just like you have for Twitch. It’s a shame that one kid can easily stream from their PlayStation while the other is limited or has to buy expensive...
  8. Linux 8 Smartglass no button to stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linux 8 Smartglass no button to stream: I received the Linux on 20th of November 2018 I have set it up to stream from my Xbox 1X I seem to have control on the SmartGlass it finds my Xbox and can connect to it and I can switch the Xbox...
  9. Smartglass Stream TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass Stream TV?: OMG, I swear ive searched everywhere and cannot seem to do this (or find out how to do this). Im getting so irritated with trying to figure this out. Please tell me how to stream my live TV to my...
  10. stream live TV to your SmartGlass app

in XBoX on Consoles
    stream live TV to your SmartGlass app: When can I do this? Does anyone have any further information? Xbox One update will allow you to stream TV to SmartGlass app 5a45056f-b414-47c3-8a1c-cf3d22799e19