How do I stream games from my Xbox One on Windows 11

Discus and support How do I stream games from my Xbox One on Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I updated my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. On Windows 10 I could use the Xbox console companion to stream games from my Xbox One and play them on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johnny Alpha, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Johnny Alpha
    Johnny Alpha Guest

I updated my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11.

On Windows 10 I could use the Xbox console companion to stream games from my Xbox One and play them on my PC.

I can't find the Xbox Console Companion for Windows 11.

How do I play games remotely from my Xbox One on my PC over my network on Windows 11?

:)

Johnny Alpha, Jan 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Johnny. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You can install the Xbox Console Companion app through the Microsoft Store app. Open the Microsoft Store app then input at the top part of the app "Xbox Console Companion, it should show up as available to install.
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

4. FoxEsal Win User

how to play videos from pc to xbox

5. Frathos Win User

How do you set up Xbox one S to a PC?

6. GaryWinteringham Win User

usb

How do you stream from a windows pc? I used to do this with windows media centre on the xbox 360. I thought that wasn't on the xbox one yet?
Thema:

1. How do I stream games from my Xbox One on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - stream games Windows

2. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  3. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  5. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  6. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  7. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  8. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  9. When I stream there's no game audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream there's no game audio.: I've been streaming from my Xbox Series X for my friend to watch me play Grand Theft Auto 4 and I've been streaming it through Twitch. Although for some reason when I stream there's no audio from...
  10. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a