How do I stop this message *We cannot sync and more data for this game*?

Discus and support How do I stop this message *We cannot sync and more data for this game*? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get a message saying *we cannot sync any more data* after exiting my minecraft world. I have lost a lot of progress by trying steps given to other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qurzakle, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Qurzakle
    Qurzakle Guest

I get a message saying *we cannot sync any more data* after exiting my minecraft world. I have lost a lot of progress by trying steps given to other people like clearing local saved data and reinstalling the game. I still get this message despite this and the world has been set back to the previous state before the error message started. Please help

:)

Qurzakle, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Qurzakle Win User

I have tried all of the things you have suggested and I am still getting the message. Any other suggestions?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Check your internet connection to ensure it is stable and not experiencing any issues.

Make sure that your game and device are both up to date with the latest updates and patches.

Try logging out of your Xbox Live or PlayStation Network account and then logging back in.

Check that your device has enough storage space to save the game data.

Try restarting your device and then starting the game again.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do a stop lag?

The game is loading in what other players have done, new section of the world, that sort of thing and syncing all the assets between players. That's almost certainly what you're seeing. It doesn't matter how powerful your hardware is, data needs to be exchanged, And it's likely the systems and connections of other people in the world aren't fast as yours
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

How do I get my world back in Minecraft?

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently attempting to recover a World that you lost in Minecraft.

On the Xbox One, if you are connected to Xbox Live [the internet] your save data automatically syncs to the

cloud storage
    . You save data syncs every time that you close out the game and whenever you launch it.

What I would recommend would be to
    remove your profile and then re-add it back to your console
    as this will force your save data to sync once more.

Keep in mind that there is a possibility that your World would be lost and at that instance you would have to start once more.

I hope this helps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

How do I get my Gears Of War 3 stats back

The saved data may have been overwritten already which means that re-syncing the game data will just sync the latest save.
Thema:

1. How do I stop this message *We cannot sync and more data for this game*? - Similar Threads - stop message *We

2. Xbox series X light wont stop blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X light wont stop blinking: Hello, I have had my series x for a year and about 2 days ago it just keeps blinking and blinking and it wont turn off. I have to unplug it for it to shut down or if i click the eject button it...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  5. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  6. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] a3c7bdb7-cc8d-4c64-869f-6ea01eb9e3ca
  7. How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...: I want to get my kid a xbox again but don't like that they can private message in private chat so we can't see any suggestions help. Thanks 2a3ebfb4-e715-4baf-bc86-34805dc01d16
  8. How do I stop getting message that says verify your age through Korean number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop getting message that says verify your age through Korean number?: Hello. I want to play Minecraft by logging into my old account but when I do so it says that I need to verify my age even though the account is older than 19 years old. I even changed the country...
  9. Starfield is crashing when I go to new game - no error on message just stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is crashing when I go to new game - no error on message just stops: On starting Starfield it asks me to start a new game then plays a little music and after 30 seconds just stops working f59d95e4-b1bb-43c1-9735-4e6bf378c725
  10. I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...: I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I haven't done anything except turn on the console. What can I do to gtop this?...