How do i stop someone from GameSharing off me

Discus and support How do i stop someone from GameSharing off me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so I know this person IRL "TaZaghosts453" and i decided cause we were friends at the time that ill let him Game Share off me, but were not friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXGoldenNukeXx, Apr 1, 2018.

1. How do i stop someone from GameSharing off me

OK so I know this person IRL "TaZaghosts453" and i decided cause we were friends at the time that ill let him Game Share off me, but were not friends anymore and i dont want him to have access to the games that I payed for. I do not have access
    to his Xbox so i cant just delete it, and trust me he wont delete it his self. Is there anything i can do from my account to make it so that he cant access my downloaded content. I know that it is possible because one of my other friends have done it before.

:)

xXGoldenNukeXx, Apr 1, 2018
  2. Game share

How do I stop someone from downloading games off me

L4ughingMonkey, Apr 1, 2018
  3. brennonr
    brennonr Guest
    Gameshares

I need to stop gamesharing with someone but it is set to almost cristmas

brennonr, Apr 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to set your own console as your Home console. Then you may want to change your password.

Smwutches, Apr 1, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to set your own console as your Home console. Then you may want to change your password.
  6. brennonr Win User

Gameshares

I need to stop gamesharing with someone but it is set to almost cristmas
  7. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i forgot who it was?

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on the error message, it means that the console has reached the maximum number of accounts that can be set as their home.

In order to fix this, you can perform a factory reset: keep my games and apps on the console. This will remove all of the accounts that are set as home Xbox on the console without you accessing their accounts and remove them individually.

Note: This will also remove the profiles on the console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

Nothing to worry, no data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select System.
    4. Select Console info
    5. Select Reset console.
    6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will help sync the data on your console properly. Once you're done, you may proceed to game share on your sister's console.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...the maximum,> Reset and keeps my games & apps

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  8. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Unable to play Horizon 3 DLC-Xbox One

Hi,

did you gameshare the dlc with someone they might have stop sharing the dlc with you
  9. ManlyNyanBeast5 Win User

Game Share Issues

You can only access games he actually purchases on his account. You can't access games he's sharing from other people.
    Then how could I download Madden if he didn't buy it and gameshare it off of someone else
Thema:

1. How do i stop someone from GameSharing off me - Similar Threads - stop someone GameSharing

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...
  9. How do I stop game sharing with someone when I have no switches left

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop game sharing with someone when I have no switches left: I would rlly appreciate if u gave me one more switch to stop game sharing 862a8793-f2b0-4f1a-9515-7cfc880e8d13
  10. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...