How do I stop my Xbox one app from crashing?

Discus and support How do I stop my Xbox one app from crashing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two of the apps, Anime Tube Unlimited and Anime Tube Pro, basically keep on crashing each time I try to watch just ONE episode of the anime. JUST ONE.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CapturedBear383, Oct 17, 2017.

1. How do I stop my Xbox one app from crashing?

Two of the apps, Anime Tube Unlimited and Anime Tube Pro, basically keep on crashing each time I try to watch just ONE episode of the anime. JUST ONE.

It's really driving me nuts and I want it to stop. How do I stop this from happening to me?

:)

CapturedBear383, Oct 17, 2017
  2. how do i stop my game disc from starting automatically

how do i stop my disc from starting automatically on Xbox one

ChilledGamer36, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    Xbox app beta - How do I stop this from appearing?

Hi Sigma, Thanks for reporting and using the report a problem within the app. I haven't come across this or seen others reporting this but I went ahead and highlighted this in our reports to the developers to investigate. If we need more info we will contact
    you.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best

Bestlano, Oct 17, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

If you have not already done so I would suggest you try deleting both apps from you console carry out a hard reset then re install them to see if this helps resolve the problem.

gds1972, Oct 17, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

If you have not already done so I would suggest you try deleting both apps from you console carry out a hard reset then re install them to see if this helps resolve the problem.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

How Do I stop my game from crashing?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

For more details on known issues kindly visit the following thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b1ac114c-7799-4946-b8f8-1c50ad5926d5

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  7. Lilted 28th Win User

How Do I stop my game from crashing?

None of those seem to work, the game can start but it just crashes when it loads any of my recent saves only. One save let's me pause the game but after it crashes if I go back to the game itself
  8. JOKER2005408 Win User

Someone else was controlling my xbox one x!

How do you disconnect them from your xbox? Having an issue with someone doing this through the app and want it to stop. How do I make it to where my xbox cannot be connected to?
  9. EmilEngelman III Win User

On demand TIme limits

i have the circle app and it will not stop my son from playing a game on the XBOX. all the ISP apps and routers do it stop my son from accessing the internet and or filter the internet. WIth Microsoft Family time limits, Microsoft will stop my son
    from being able to play a Xbox Game at a certain time and or request more game time. I do not think the ISP apps or router can do that. If they can please let me know which one.
Thema:

1. How do I stop my Xbox one app from crashing? - Similar Threads - stop app crashing

2. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps: The controller works perfectly fine while playing videogames and using most apps. On the home screen it is very sensitive and jumps around a lot but does not get stuck in any direction but for...
  5. How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app: I've been trying to turn off auto sign ins on my Xbox app but noting has been working. Every time I sign out on the app it signs me right back in without letting me change my details or accounts....
  6. Xbox app for PC stops downloading at 1/3 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for PC stops downloading at 1/3 progress: I’m trying to Download the Xbox game pass app for my windows 11 pc and it gets stuck at 1/3 progress. Did basic troubleshooting. d0d94e57-21c0-4fc1-b483-b7937d51a316
  7. Mic not working in Xbox app (PC) & stops working when Game Bar overlay is not active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic not working in Xbox app (PC) & stops working when Game Bar overlay is not active: My mic isn't working in Party Chat using the Windows Xbox app. It works when the Game Bar overlay is active but stops working when it the overlay is not visible. It does not work at all in the...
  8. Why does certain apps have this weird frosted over effect and how do I stop it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does certain apps have this weird frosted over effect and how do I stop it?: On apps like Xbox and Curseforge, this weird thing happens where the app appears to freeze over. Sometimes parts of it go away if I hover over them or interact around them, but they come back. It...
  9. Game bar stops recording when I resize app that's being recorded

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar stops recording when I resize app that's being recorded: I'm using Windows 11. submitted by /u/TaiIvUosis [link] [comments]
  10. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...