How do I stop my Xbox one app from crashing?

Discus and support How do I stop my Xbox one app from crashing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two of the apps, Anime Tube Unlimited and Anime Tube Pro, basically keep on crashing each time I try to watch just ONE episode of the anime. JUST ONE.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CapturedBear383, Oct 17, 2017.

1. How do I stop my Xbox one app from crashing?

Two of the apps, Anime Tube Unlimited and Anime Tube Pro, basically keep on crashing each time I try to watch just ONE episode of the anime. JUST ONE.

It's really driving me nuts and I want it to stop. How do I stop this from happening to me?

:)

CapturedBear383, Oct 17, 2017
  2. how do i stop my game disc from starting automatically

how do i stop my disc from starting automatically on Xbox one

ChilledGamer36, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    Xbox app beta - How do I stop this from appearing?

Hi Sigma, Thanks for reporting and using the report a problem within the app. I haven't come across this or seen others reporting this but I went ahead and highlighted this in our reports to the developers to investigate. If we need more info we will contact
    you.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best

Bestlano, Oct 17, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

If you have not already done so I would suggest you try deleting both apps from you console carry out a hard reset then re install them to see if this helps resolve the problem.

gds1972, Oct 17, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

If you have not already done so I would suggest you try deleting both apps from you console carry out a hard reset then re install them to see if this helps resolve the problem.
  6. JOKER2005408 Win User

Someone else was controlling my xbox one x!

How do you disconnect them from your xbox? Having an issue with someone doing this through the app and want it to stop. How do I make it to where my xbox cannot be connected to?
  7. EmilEngelman III Win User

On demand TIme limits

i have the circle app and it will not stop my son from playing a game on the XBOX. all the ISP apps and routers do it stop my son from accessing the internet and or filter the internet. WIth Microsoft Family time limits, Microsoft will stop my son
    from being able to play a Xbox Game at a certain time and or request more game time. I do not think the ISP apps or router can do that. If they can please let me know which one.
  8. SigmaTheDJ Win User

It happened a handful of times yesterday, which is what prompted me to come here and post about it, but it hasn't happened again since I started this thread.

The only stuff I usually see in the feed are Game DVR clips, achievements unlocked, friend adds, Twitch stream stuff, and text-based posts, which is presumably all I should be seeing.

That other stuff appeared at random, so my feed disappeared and was replaced by that.

If it happens again I'll report it via the app, although I believe I reported it last night before posting on here.
  9. Schief Win User

@SigmaThgeDJ, how often are you seeing this occur? Do you always have other (non-suggestion) content in your activity feed from your friends and games? One last ask - next time this occurs, could you click on the feedback button (smiley face) and submit
    feedback? This will send additional logs we will look at.

Thanks again for the feedback!!
Thema:

1. How do I stop my Xbox one app from crashing? - Similar Threads - stop app crashing

2. How can i stop game pass games stop crushing after they are launched from xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i stop game pass games stop crushing after they are launched from xbox app.: So yesterday i did my subscribtion to xbox game pass to play high on life, i downloaded it and started it, but it never worked infact it crushes after around 30 seconds after it is launched,...
  3. while playing solitaire game the app stops with advertise and it doesn't go ahead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    while playing solitaire game the app stops with advertise and it doesn't go ahead: [img] It is not going ahead of this. just hangs here only 3291753c-1e42-4124-bceb-75c29c73b86f
  4. Why are my apps stopping update and not appearing in the queue on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my apps stopping update and not appearing in the queue on Xbox One?: I am trying to watch HBO Max but it says that I need to update to the latest version to start streaming. When I click update it goes to 98%, and then says “updating stopped”. When I go to view it...
  5. Football Manager seems to have stopped syncing between my xbox one and the Game Pass app on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager seems to have stopped syncing between my xbox one and the Game Pass app on...: Hi, hoping someone can help. I seem to have some issues picking up the most recent save for FM23 from my console when using the Game Pass app on my tablet. Yesterday when loading the game on the...
  6. My download always stops at around 200mb on the game pass pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download always stops at around 200mb on the game pass pc app.: Every time I try to install a game on Game Pass, it ends up looking like this. Stuck at around 200mb at 0mb/s. It did the same thing with Death Stranding just yesterday. My subscription is still...
  7. Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...: Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc game, play with friends on pc). Has this feature been removed? e12085e2-5384-469e-a7d5-ca160525c120
  8. Xbox app party chat stops working when I close the app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app party chat stops working when I close the app: I have to leave my house for Thanksgiving, but I want to play minecraft with my friends. My issue is that in the xbox app, when I join a party then leave the app to open minecraft (Xbox app open...
  9. Xbox game pass app crashing, search crashing, installs stopping at 49%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app crashing, search crashing, installs stopping at 49%: https://imgur.com/a/4cBUukT Theres a video of the crashing happening. I uninstalled the xbox app and it did nothing, tried rolling back windows and it did nothing. Not sure what else to do [img]...
  10. How to stop Blu-ray app from crashing on Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop Blu-ray app from crashing on Series X?: I have a set of Blu-ray discs which I am no longer able to view when using the Xbox Series X (Blu-ray app). I have tested all combinations of Xbox TV settings, 24hz/50hz enabled/disabled etc and...