How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

Discus and support How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Uriel Perez-Barco, Feb 11, 2024.

1. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If guide won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) I had been trying different ways to get rid of the message since Friday, I had been trying so hard that it just make me mad so please tell what to do hopefully

Sincerely, Xbox series X player

:)

Uriel Perez-Barco, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Uriel P. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following potential solutions:

Note: Skip the ones you already tried.

A. Power cycle your console:

“Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
    Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important: If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox on,” won't be enabled until you restart the console.”

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

B. Bring up the Xbox startup troubleshooter and perform a factory reset by keeping games and apps once you reach the screen.

“Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note: The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 and 4) and then pressing the Xbox button.

Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10–15 seconds.
    Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.
    The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.”

Note: Make sure to know your account credentials before doing this step.

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/startup-error

C. If that option doesn't work, please repeat the steps again, but this time choose “remove everything”.

Note: This option will remove the games and apps installed on your console.

D. Perform an offline update on your console.
    This potential fix requires a USB drive and a PC to transfer the files to it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. RMH323 Win User

Trouble installing games.

Hi all, having a similar issue. When I try to play Fifa 15 which I have played for a while, it says ' installation stopped.' An error screen appears saying that the game appears to be corrupt with the error code x80070570. When I re-launch the installation,
    it appears that there is nothing left to download as the game says ' ready to play'. However shortly after, 'installation stopped' appears again with the same error screen. Please help! Very frustrating.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Digital Game won't download

Does the game stop downloading at a certain point everytime you try to download it? or have you successfully downloaded it, but have been unable to launch? When launching be sure that you are signed in with the account that purchased the game.

If you get prompted to download updates to the game, when you first begin the download, or shortly after, I advise you do not download the updates when prompted, and to instead wait until the game finishes downloading, then check for and install any updates.
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

Cant play downloaded game

Did you try to reboot after you got the 'game failed to launch' message? If you get that same message after redownloading, try rebooting and then launching again.
  6. sionetix Win User

Xbox Fitness wont load, returns to home after dont exert yourself warning message

[quote user="CagedGroteGust"]

You guys do realize the xbox one was launched in Belgium ?

[/quote]

Apparently they realized it a bit late. They are "working to become available in new regions shortly". See http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_one_games/t_-_z/xbox_fitness/f/4508/t/1828559.aspx

Then again, they launch without Dutch voice recognition too, even though they had a year to get that done. It is quite remarkable how much they seem to be able to get away with :(.
Thema:

1. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly - Similar Threads - stop getting rhis

2. How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?: I have removed someone as a friend and I still get notifications that they're getting online. Thinking this was weird because I only should get notifications about people that are favorited, but...
  3. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  4. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  5. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  6. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  7. how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller: I've tried literally everything, every setting related to gamebar I've unchecked/ checked. and still without fail it continues to open with my xbox button. I'm trying to use steam big picture mode...
  8. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  9. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55
  10. How can I stop my Xbox from turning off if my tv gets turned off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my Xbox from turning off if my tv gets turned off?: When I am using my Xbox and my tv gets turned off for whatever reason, my Xbox will automatically shutdown. Is there a way I can turn this off? 491639a6-7312-46cf-887c-e6be8c5301d0