how do i stop gamesharing with someone i am no longer friends with when i have no more home...

Discus and support how do i stop gamesharing with someone i am no longer friends with when i have no more home... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i would prefer if he wasn’t using the games i paid for because i am no longer friends with him and he definitely won’t delete my account or remove it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kieran Cunningham, Nov 24, 2022.

1. how do i stop gamesharing with someone i am no longer friends with when i have no more home...

i would prefer if he wasn’t using the games i paid for because i am no longer friends with him and he definitely won’t delete my account or remove it as his home xbox account, i would appreciate if i could get one more switch

:)

Kieran Cunningham, Nov 24, 2022
  2. cpt sheridan Win User

Home switches

I never said anything about Sony getting hacked as I was going on about how Sony dealt with gamesharing on the PS3.

As for the home changes you'll just have to wait until the year is up for the console.

And I do love the posts that someone used a home change without my permission when in most cases it's been gamesharing with a friend and they still have your login details.
  3. Smwutches Win User

how do i stop gamesharing with someone i am no longer friends with when i have no more home xbox switches left? can i possibly get one more switch just to stop him from using the games i have paid for

It should also be noted this is one of the reasons it is only recommended to set your own console as your Home. If he has your accoubt information, that violates the code of conduct/terms of service in itself and puts you both at risk for being banned.
  4. Georges C. Win User

how do i stop gamesharing with someone i am no longer friends with when i have no more home xbox switches left? can i possibly get one more switch just to stop him from using the games i have paid for

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kieram, You can try changing your account password, and if your friend logs off to their console, you won't be able to sign in again.

As for new console home exchanges, if you have already exhausted your 5 exchanges you will have to wait until the date reported on the console so you can get a new exchange.

"Note Customer support can’t offer additional switches."

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Nvm

So I was game sharing with my friend and today it stopped gamesharing I could make him my home xbox because apparently ive done it five times can I have one more because its kind if xboxs fault that i cant game share right now
    To add, gamesharing like you are is against the terms of service and not what the home xbox was meant for.

The home xbox feature is meant for sharing games that you own across up to two different consoles that you personally own. It was never meant for sharing games with friends so what you are doing could actually end up getting both you and your friend banned
    if Microsoft catches on.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do i stop someone from GameSharing off me

You would need to set your own console as your Home console. Then you may want to change your password.
Thema:

how do i stop gamesharing with someone i am no longer friends with when i have no more home...

1. how do i stop gamesharing with someone i am no longer friends with when i have no more home... - Similar Threads - stop gamesharing someone

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  8. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  9. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  10. Gamesharing won't stop sharing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing won't stop sharing.: I gameshare with a friend, I set my Xbox as my new home, I deleted my account from his Xbox altogether but for some reason he still has access to all of my games. How do I stop this?...