How do I stop Forza horizon 5 from syncing data?

Discus and support How do I stop Forza horizon 5 from syncing data? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything that I’ve seen over the internet and none of the things have worked can anyone help? It just infinitely says syncing data.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luca Yates, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Luca Yates
    Luca Yates Guest

I have tried everything that I’ve seen over the internet and none of the things have worked can anyone help? It just infinitely says syncing data. Also, if I got it on steam would it fix the problem?

:)

Luca Yates, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

getting it on steam will get you starting again as it is not cross save. try changing your dns server on your pc to googles and then try.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Luca, on which device are you playing Forza 5 would be on the console or on the PC?

Have you tried any procedures, if yes, which ones have tried exactly?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  6. UselessUK Win User

Cloud Syncing failing..

Greetings,

Well I played Forza 5 for the first time in ages and had to wait a while for the sync to happen and when it got to 100% it informed me the sync had failed, so I tried again and that worked fine.

However with Trials Fusion no matter how many times I retry it always fails, other games like Forza, Horizon 2 and Riptide can fail to sync at time but a retry usually works. Not with Fusion which does not seem to do the same level of negotiating that the
    other games seem to do, just a quick check and fail.

Is it possible to get the data for Fusion removed from the cloud so the data on the concole can be re-uploaded?
Thema:

1. How do I stop Forza horizon 5 from syncing data? - Similar Threads - stop Forza horizon

2. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  3. Forza 7 stops installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 stops installing: I have just bought a used forza 7 disc from a gaming store. When loaded a message appears that it must update, or I can't play it. During this process it stops installing....
  4. Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...: My install of Forza Motorsport is stuck at basically half way. I have tested download speeds and everything is perfectly normal. Never had any dramas installing big games before now. Is it a...
  5. Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading: Every time I try downloading forza horizon 5 it just randomly stops. This has been happening for two days straight and I’ve wasted so much time waiting for it to download just for it to stop....
  6. Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...: I'm about to buy forza and I have a quick question that after buying the game will I be able to download it after playground games stop giving updates to it? 054b6c0f-3167-4bef-abd2-0a8186767c00
  7. Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?: Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Will it be possible for me to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Download Stop 18.81GB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Download Stop 18.81GB: Hi I have an issue where my download for FH4 Ultimate on Xbox stops at 18.81GB. All other devices on my network work fine and I downloaded a heap of game updates last night after being away for 3...
  9. Forza Horizon 2 Photo Rewards Stop at 260?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Photo Rewards Stop at 260?: It literally just said "we're upping the reward to 100k and lowering the car count between rewards to 10 cars" and now it's stopped at 260 cars? I'm still finding new cars but it's stuck at...
  10. non-stop loading (forza horizon 2 and minecraft, warframe ...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    non-stop loading (forza horizon 2 and minecraft, warframe ...): Hi, i have problem with my 2 games. Forza horizon 2 after press button "A" still loading. Minecraft did same after click to Play Game (and warframe, battlefield have same problem). It doesn't...