How do I speak to someone from Microsoft pertaining to someone hacking my son's account.

Discus and support How do I speak to someone from Microsoft pertaining to someone hacking my son's account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. We have the same problem and cannot find a straight answer any where to help recover our daughter's account that has our... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sandy Gravina, Mar 23, 2023.

1. How do I speak to someone from Microsoft pertaining to someone hacking my son's account.

We have the same problem and cannot find a straight answer any where to help recover our daughter's account that has our Microsoft subscription attached to it. The family subscription is managed by her account and we need to switch it pronto. It is virtually impossible to get any help online.

The hackers have already put in their own recovery/verification emails and phone numbers.

:)

Sandy Gravina, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

How do I speak to someone from Microsoft pertaining to someone hacking my son's account.

Hi jolene elder,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread going forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Lavenia
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi jolene elder,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We are aware of how upsetting it can be to have your account hacked. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

If you believe that the security of your account has been compromised. To recover a Microsoft account that has been compromised or hacked, see How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

If you have tried to recover your son's Microsoft account using the recovery form, and the recovery request wasn't granted, you can keep trying as many times as you want, up to two times per day.

We recommend that you review the guidance for filling out the recovery form before trying the form again.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. bowski477 Win User

5. NathanYow Win User

How do i speak to someone at Microsoft?

I dont care abiut that, the doc said two days and idtb driving me crazy and I really would like to take it out
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do i speak to someone at Microsoft?

You are not guaranteed to be returned the same cosmetic features when you make a return.
Thema:

1. How do I speak to someone from Microsoft pertaining to someone hacking my son's account. - Similar Threads - speak someone Microsoft

2. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  3. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  4. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...
  5. How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?: Someone hacked my Microsoft xbox account. They stole my account, changed my email and password. I cannot get into it at all nor can I play on my xbox. How do I get my hacked account back? Please...
  6. How do you get to speak to someone from microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get to speak to someone from microsoft: I've been trying to get hold of someone from microsoft I rang I've emailed I've spoke online but I can't get though to anyone I need to talk to someone asap someone has use my son mobile number...
  7. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  8. How do I speak to someone at xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to someone at xbox?: I need to speak to an advisor urgently as my series X has broken (again) but my device dash says its out of warranty so I can't book a repair even though there is 3 months left on it. I need to...
  9. My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...: My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options did not work. 37dc0ebb-08da-4834-b6d2-0aa32787d179
  10. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...