How do I speak to a representative for a chargeback?

Discus and support How do I speak to a representative for a chargeback? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; “I've already contacted once last week and the representative told me a special team would help me with my situation, but I was never contacted. I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Youngski0xIFPx, Nov 15, 2022.

1. How do I speak to a representative for a chargeback?

“I've already contacted once last week and the representative told me a special team would help me with my situation, but I was never contacted. I'd like to speak to a representative about claims for a chargeback."

:)

Youngski0xIFPx, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Youngski0xIFPx,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

To contact our real time support, kindly follow this step.

1. Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - Subscriptions & Billing
      What's the issue? -I want to request a refund/ don't recognize a charge
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue "XXXXXX" and then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    7. Make sure that you are on the region/country that you are physically located. (Shown on the screenshot guide below).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. HarryPlayzXD Win User

How do I chargeback my account?

I mean is there a way I can get my money back by just chargebacking my account even if it means my account getting terminated as I don't play anymore and simply want the money back.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

5. Internet Expert Win User

Always contact Xbox Support (phone/chat) first. They might be able to help you get a refund on unused, recent digital purchases.

If you mean getting a grand total refund on everything you ever purchased on Xbox by “chargeback my whole account”, then this will definitely never happen for obvious reasons.

Your bank will suggest the same thing: contact Xbox Support first. Keep in mind that forcing chargebacks with your bank can definitely put your Xbox account/console at risk for a permanent ban, as far as I’ve seen.
  6. Ben Bay Quell Win User

Can I get a refund on an Xbox One bundle if I have already redeemed the enclosed codes?

Hi Brad,

The customer support in my country (UK) will not allow me to speak to a representative regarding my question and the existing advice does not address it.

How do I get in to contact with somebody?

Thanks
Thema:

1. How do I speak to a representative for a chargeback? - Similar Threads - speak representative chargeback

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  6. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  7. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...
  8. Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?: I purchased a game for my son, the remake of Deadspace on12/05. I didn't realize it, however this game is only playable on the serries X and S consoles. We only have a OneX, IE; we wasted our...
  9. How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????: I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they flagged "unusual activity". After submitting the...
  10. Is there a method to speak to a microsoft representative?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a method to speak to a microsoft representative?: Is there a way to talk to a Microsoft Representative via email or phone? My account has been hacked for a while now and no other methods have been really helpful....