How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support?

Discus and support How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox broke in March, and it was under warranty. After three months of painful interactions with support, they finally repaired my console which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flawed Artist, Jul 7, 2020.

1. How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support?

My Xbox broke in March, and it was under warranty. After three months of painful interactions with support, they finally repaired my console which broke within warranty, with a receipt from an authorized retailer, from a manufacturing issue I hadn't caused.

During the process they hung up on me, told me that vendor was not an authorized one (despite being the largest Xbox vendor in Canada), and made me wait between most calls for weeks. Three times I was promised a call from a manager; every time they took
    more than two weeks to call, and three times they had closed my case without my consent and without having solved the issue.

At one point a manager promised me a few months of Gold or Ultimate to make up for this chaos, but only after repairs. Now they won't get back to me, despite having promised a manager would call three weeks ago. They closed my case and the virtual assistant
    won't let me talk to a human. Any advice to get a human on the line
    before I turn my back on Xbox and sell my console in frustration? It's almost been four months. I'm so disenfranchised with Microsoft I haven't played it since the repair.

:)

Flawed Artist, Jul 7, 2020
  2. sean wain Win User

How do i speak to a real person at support?

Thanks for reply, stupidly i pressed on code, only then i realised game wansnt compatible. Thank you
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do i speak to a real person at support?

Hi Sean. If the code is game is unredeemed you should be able to get a refund for it online.

You must request a refund for an unredeemed code within 14 days of making the purchase. If the code has been redeemed, it will not be possible to process a refund, even if it's within 14 days of purchase.

To do this, go to your order history page, find the item, and select Refund information: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/gifting-digital-xbox-game-help
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back or chat with support at http://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic. Billing &
    Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Customer Support - How do you speak to a real person??

Hey there

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  6. El Mago tv Win User

Customer Support - How do you speak to a real person??

Sorry to hear that feel free to call xbox support they would love to assist you
Thema:

1. How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support? - Similar Threads - speak real person

2. Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...: I forgot my password and had it reset. Now I'm blocked for entering the password wrong to many times. What to do since Microsoft employees are cowards and not allowing us to speak with a live...
  3. UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...
  4. How do i speak to a real person at support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i speak to a real person at support?: I gifted someone a game and its not compatible and i cant speak to a real person to get a refund dc5165f7-5f12-4550-9011-3531729b610b
  5. How do I actually speak to a real person concerning a microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually speak to a real person concerning a microsoft account?: I’m here because Microsoft has the worlds worst customer service, a week I have been trying to get in touch with someone but it is impossible. I have been hacked and locked out of my account and...
  6. Need to speak to a real person can anyone give me a phone number that works thank you

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to speak to a real person can anyone give me a phone number that works thank you: Have unorganised purchases on my account have been trying all morning to speak to someone with no luck if anyone knows a phone number for the uk l would be great full...
  7. how do i actually speak to a real person

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i actually speak to a real person: my main xbox acc got perma banned last friday and since then ive not been given a reason as to why and every link i click takes me to tue same place its an endless cycle i cant even get a phone...
  8. How do I speak with a real person instead of waiting on an email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I speak with a real person instead of waiting on an email?: My minecraft account has been breached by someone. They claim to have something called a "refresh token" and I want them to not have access anymore. Although if I wait the multiple days it takes...
  9. How do I speak to a real person. I need a working phone number not a bunch of lies.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real person. I need a working phone number not a bunch of lies.: Every single number I've called is not helpful. I need an actual living breathing persons help. This is horrible why is this so hard to get help. 08bbac1d-3380-4cb8-8ba3-7bdca0b019a1
  10. Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?: Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support? 913c9dcb-4fde-448a-becf-a72b25599ad0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i speak to a real person at xbox