How do I spawn proof my Nether hub without sacrificing its aesthetics?

Discus and support How do I spawn proof my Nether hub without sacrificing its aesthetics? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm making a nether minecraft hub right now, that is a tree on a dock, to an ice covered ocean which would lead you to other portals, which black... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milian lyn, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Milian lyn
    Milian lyn Guest

I'm making a nether minecraft hub right now, that is a tree on a dock, to an ice covered ocean which would lead you to other portals, which black concrete at the sky for the night sky effect. But I noticed while working on it, that magma cubes still spawn despite me already putting down light resources and fully covering the road with ice. Is Ice not transparent? Can anyone help me with this?

:)

Milian lyn, Jul 6, 2022
  2. A ST0RMTROOP3R Win User

Good seed with nether fort ?

I made my own seed and have a blaze spawn very close to where my nether portal spawned. Try SHANE in all caps for a great seed. lots of mountains, mines, and a good nether
  3. camcah16 Win User

Minecraft Nether Problem

OH I KNOW! how i fixed my problem i had a friend go into the nether and break all the portals in the nether so when we used the new one it spawned at the right place =D hope that helps =D
  4. WildAttorney Win User

A Big problem ...

Did you ever sleep in a bed? If not, that will fix your respawn location. If you did, and it truly is an error, then I would build a train track from the spawn point to your buildings. That way, you can cut the travel time substantially. If that is still
    too long, build a Nether portal at your spawn point and another Nether portal at your buildings. Then go into the Nether and build a train track (in the Nether) between the two. The train trip in the Nether will take a third the time it takes in the overworld.
    Considering how small this map is, there is no reason it should take more than 20-30 seconds to get from a spawn point to your buildings if you plan accordingly.
  5. hic2482w1 Win User

Title Update 7 on Dec. 19th!

Will a Nether Fortress spawn in my pre-updated world?
  6. distilled1308 Win User

Nether Warts and Nether Fortresses

I got lucky and the nether portal I made spawned me on top of a stairwell on a nether fortress and at the bottom of the stairs, netherwort. :)
Thema:

1. How do I spawn proof my Nether hub without sacrificing its aesthetics? - Similar Threads - spawn proof Nether

2. Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft: Can you add naturally spawning volcanoes to minecraft ee8fcd52-8b9c-4d3e-bd44-ba3af71b54fe
  3. Keep joining Minecraft world at spawn with no inventory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep joining Minecraft world at spawn with no inventory: My cousin recently switched the Minecraft word I and some of my other cousins play on to a realm. Ever since then, every time I join I’m at the original game spawn with no inventory. I’ve had this...
  4. Warzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...: IM JUST TRYING TO PLAY AT A HIGH LEVEL I HAVE GREAT INTERNET XFINITY 1200gbt and all just why do I get killed 6-7 times and my damage is 2 and theirs is 300??? What am I doing wrong do I need an...
  5. I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day: I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day b3a32d8c-5599-4a52-985d-362a265b928e
  6. I appear offline and players still have the ability to spawn in my game to stream snipe me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I appear offline and players still have the ability to spawn in my game to stream snipe me?: I appear offline and players still have the ability to spawn in my game to stream snipe me? This is a common occurrence. I actively report and block these players when it happens, yet they are...
  7. DLC( Jocker, Cindel, Spawn, Nightwolf und Shaukhan

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC( Jocker, Cindel, Spawn, Nightwolf und Shaukhan: Hallo, habe ein Problem mit dem DLC. Habe es mir gekauf und gleich eingerichtet. Aber von den 5 Charakteren fehlt mir nun Spawn, Joker und ShauKhan. Woran liegt es und woe kriegt man es...
  8. Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?: Theres a youtube video that was created this year showing all locations and I've gone to 10+ locatioms in 20 blackout games played, still not seen 1 spawn. People say they still do....
  9. Ark survival gfi spawn level caps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival gfi spawn level caps: I'm trying to spawn in dinos fro ark survival. My game difficulty is .05 and I tried randomly spawning in a 10000 level tamed dino. A few minutes later the game crashed? Should I just spawn in the...
  10. Gfi spawn levels cap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gfi spawn levels cap: I was wondering if I have my diff at .05 then what is the max level for spawning in a dino. I tried a 10000 level dino a few times then the game crashed. I could use some help thanks....